*UPDATE* On Hovrs Mvp

PM? What is PM? Does it stand as "PurpleMail". I thought it is still coming soon? I am totally confused now. Anyway, send me a email for MVP invitation to get connected purple. xgoofyguyx@gmail.com

I clicked on button when you submit your respond. I did not see your respond.

that right 50 or more. Better than 100... Suck to be spammers!

No harm done!

Yeah, I know and it is better at 50 than 100 posts :)

No harm done!

Yeah, I know and it is better at 50 than 100 posts :)

indeed - PM if you want purple connection.

Seriously we need to think new name because of Purple Mail will confuse people. I guess it just a fad for next few months then people will get used to shortcut PM.

Do you wanna to connected with me to be purple? Sent a invitation to me.......xgoofyguyx@gmail.com. If you do, I will do same thing to you! :)

I will give you an email address when I get home, alright? I am at work atm

Do you wanna to connected with me to be purple? Sent a invitation to me.......xgoofyguyx@gmail.com. If you do, I will do same thing to you! :)

I already sent you a purple invitation. I am looking forward to get purple connected from you :)

snallga

MOD: I think this thread should be merged to the other threads, hence it is similar to the others.

I'm already purpled for more than a year. So if you want to get connected, too... PM me with your full name and email address. I will invite you then you can invite me, too.

I signed HOVRS' MVP like late May or early June, still havent receive and idk which nbr am I on waiting list?

I am already Purple from MVP right now. Plz help me to connected who is already purple then ask me to invitation y'all but i need a names and email address or can ask me for my name and email after i send my info then :)

Did someone send you a private URL link to invite? If not, you should send me an PM and I shall send you a an invite ;)

I signed HOVRS' MVP like late May or early June, still havent receive and idk which nbr am I on waiting list?

*ummm* Are u already in your access account?
If you are ready to open on your account, then you must see on your account "where am I in the MVP line?" (click).. you can see, who are you on the waiting list!? But, Important is, If you do have your own purple number on your account, if yes.
so, you will get MVP in 1-3 month later. I think so...

Mod's Note:

Couple of MVP threads have been merged.

Hello!!!!

I need more trade e.mail for purple mvp

Pls Pm me :D

Back