*UPDATE* On Hovrs Mvp

deafironchef

Reaction score
sorry if this make you look ....
please have a qution ready i will call frist thing in moring as you guy ask a qution then i will call tehm and ask many qution as i can then i will put update as much as i can ok .

my frist one is ? how we will know if ready to send to all hovrs cusmtor ?

sorry if this make you look ....
please have a qution ready i will call frist thing in moring as you guy ask a qution then i will call tehm and ask many qution as i can then i will put update as much as i can ok .

my frist one is ? how we will know if ready to send to all hovrs cusmtor ?

I don't believe they will NOT have MVP from hovrs because they called me last winter said that MVP will come out VERY SOON but it has been posted late spring nothing news now it's summer nothing news check out www.hovrs.com I never see update news or letter about MVP.

I don't believe they will NOT have MVP from hovrs because they called me last winter said that MVP will come out VERY SOON but it has been posted late spring nothing news now it's summer nothing news check out www.hovrs.com I never see update news or letter about MVP.

i went to hovrs' PURPLE ROOM in deaf expo last may and they did talk about MVP so yes MVP is coming up eventually.

wait and see on that week of NAD's week in New Orlean, but i look forward to Video Sign 3.0.

The man said on the video that the MVP is similar to VPAD but has better features. :)

HOVRS MVP will be coming late summer or early autumn.

Contact me at my AD private message on information on how to sign up to get your own MVP device.

I will help you go through the process to see if you are eligible for free MVP. I work for HOVRS.

Contact me at my AD private message on information on how to sign up to get your own MVP device.

I will help you go through the process to see if you are eligible for free MVP. I work for HOVRS.

I tried to send you a PM but it said your PM was blocked or shut down.

I don't understand what s wrong with my PM. I will fix it soon.

Change of Notice:

Contact me at my email instead of my PM on information on how to sign up to get your own MVP device.

I will help you go through the process to see if you are eligible for free MVP. I work for HOVRS. I will look forward to you.

I was sent several invitations to the "Purple Room" at the DeafNation Expo in Atlanta (College Park) but it was too far for me to attend the one-day event. I had other plans that day that were more important that couldn't be delayed. I guess I missed out the opportunity to check it out.

Your PM is disabled, you need to check the options in the Control Panel.

PM is blocked again. You call me in vp and explain me.

Back