Update 10 digit numbers

Thats right.. I made couple oversea calls before via Sorenson without problem..

that is suprise that Sorenson VRS is finall accept outgoing international calls finally wow!
I was watch on video on updated FAQ

it was old policy were removed for Soresonson VRS was not accept for international calls

When Sorenson VRS did to allow us to call international calls by new policy for update?

Why not non-toll free VRS phone number for incoming calls from international hearing people?

international hearing people how to reach to Sorenson VRS voice line access

only toll free access number for Sorenson VRS for incoming call?

HOVRS have non-toll free 10 digits phone number for incoming international calls

thank you for update information to qwerty123 and RichardDeaf

that is suprise that Sorenson VRS is finall accept outgoing international calls finally wow!

it was old policy were removed for Soresonson VRS was not accept for international calls

When Sorenson VRS did to allow us to call international calls by new policy for update?

Why not non-toll free VRS phone number for incoming calls from international hearing people?

international hearing people how to reach to Sorenson VRS voice line access

only toll free access number for Sorenson VRS for incoming call?

HOVRS have non-toll free 10 digits phone number for incoming international calls

thank you for update information to qwerty123 and RichardDeaf

Sorenson haven't change about the int'l call, it been same.

I don't know where you got the information that Sorenson "finally" allows international calling. It has been that way since I got my VP in 2003... I have relatives overseas and I call them once in a while since 2003. They have always allowed international calls. You probably were mis-informed that it was not allowed.

I don't know where you got the information that Sorenson "finally" allows international calling. It has been that way since I got my VP in 2003... I have relatives overseas and I call them once in a while since 2003. They have always allowed international calls. You probably were mis-informed that it was not allowed.

I was used old VP100 from 2003 area code and phone number how to dial the international calls on my former VP100 videophone?

I mostly used on HOVRS software to made the international calls but I made first call of international on my current VP200 videophone yesterday

I got Sorenson urgent announcement vlog about new 10-digital numbers in my Sorenson VP last Thursday. New 10-digital number is ready to launch. no more proxy number. I had contact them to ask about my own 10-digital number as Purple number but they refused to add it in my Sorenson VP.
I should get different 10-digital numbers for S-VP, MVP, OJO and VPAD. :|

To all:

Read the FCC policy about keeping your ten-digit number when you change the relay service/providers. (Note: it will take effective only after Dec.31st, 2008.)

Here's the link:Keeping Your Telephone Number When You Change Your Service Provider

Don't get different ten-digit numbers from Sorenson, HOVRS, OJO or other relay services/providers...when you get one number from one relay provider but wants to transport it to another provider of your choice, it is best to wait until after Dec. 31st to do so. Otherwise, the relay providers cannot add your ten-digit number you got from other provider at this moment.

So that's what I heard. :hmm:

To all:

Read the FCC policy about keeping your ten-digit number when you change the relay service/providers. (Note: it will take effective only after Dec.31st, 2008.)

Here's the link:Keeping Your Telephone Number When You Change Your Service Provider

Don't get different ten-digit numbers from Sorenson, HOVRS, OJO or other relay services/providers...when you get one number from one relay provider but wants to transport it to another provider of your choice, it is best to wait until after Dec. 31st to do so. Otherwise, the relay providers cannot add your ten-digit number you got from other provider at this moment.

So that's what I heard. :hmm:

Right, I will find out about one 10-digit number only for any videophones in one household.

I found that Viable has real 10 digit phone number for both VPAD or VPAD+. you can abtain new 10 digit phone number from Viable. It will work with both.

^^ That's correct, the VPAD has just recently has its software upgrade, and it will upgrade another when the 10 digit thing will come in force.

If FCC say No, what do?

Hello Guys

If FCC say No, what do?
MVP / SignVideo 3.0 will be lose?, I hear 80,000 sign up purple number (10-Digit), if FCC say No, they will all cut 80,000 puprle number??

If FCC Say OK, 80,000 clients will be happy!

I guess

Hello Guys

If FCC say No, what do?
MVP / SignVideo 3.0 will be lose?, I hear 80,000 sign up purple number (10-Digit), if FCC say No, they will all cut 80,000 puprle number??

If FCC Say OK, 80,000 clients will be happy!

I guess

:bye: MVP? Look like VPAD is win afterall.

Guys, no need to fight over who will win. Let the FCC deal with this schitt.

Guys, no need to fight over who will win. Let the FCC deal with this schitt.

It would be interesting since you mention, let the FCC deal with this... interesting...

Yea.. I wonder how FCC handle that..

the AD'ers wouldn't want to see you and the others fight over who will win or will not... it is continuing.

:lol: I won't hear about fight. We will wait to hear that FCC will announce.

Trying to steal my thunder and show as a Joker, eh Jacob? And I'm sure FCC will handle it pretty well.

Back