Update 10 digit numbers

Jacob, so you would get a 10-digit number instead of a 9-digit number?

In Australia we have these 10 digit numbers, but yes, I already have one ;)

In Australia we have these 10 digit numbers, but yes, I already have one ;)
What's the point of 10 digit number nowadays?
Sign me up, or i might at least wait for HOVRS's 10 digit because I don't trust sorenson. They were against the 10 digit number, remember?

I have no interest in the sorenson company but would love to have one of these VP-200's in Australia...

Chevy57, why haven't I got purple # yet for my area? contact me in PM

why shouldn't we pay

Deaf are always complaining about wanting equal rights and equal access to communication such as ten digit numbers. Yet when we are finally given ten digit local number instead of being happy that we finally have one phone number that anyone can contact us from no matter what vp they use or instead of being happy that we can chose which VRS provider we use and don't have to get a new 10 digit number. People are complaining because their hearing friends and family members who live in a different area code have to pay long distance charges.
WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY PHONE CHARGES JUST LIKE HEARING PEOPLE!! WHAT MAKES US SO IMPORTANT THAT HEARING PEOPLE CAN CALL US FOP FREE????

THE ANSWER IS NOTHING MAKES US SO SPECIAL THAT WE DESERVE FREE PHONE CALLS AND FOR HEARING PEOPLE TO CALL US FREE!! WE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!

WHY SHOULD WE BE ABLE TO GET A FREE VP?? $100.00 ISN'T THAT MUCH FOR A VP!! WE SHOULDN'T

HEARING PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR PHONE CALLS ON THEIR CELL PHONES AND HOME PHONES!! WE ONLY PAY $30.00 A MONTH FOR OUR CELL PHONES AND NOTHOING FOR OUR HOME PHONES!!

WE NEED TO STOP THINKING THAT WERE SOO DARN SPECIAL THAT WE CAN GET THINGS FREE!! WERE DEAF NOT DISABLED!! EQUAL MEANS EQUAL ALL THE TIME!! NOT EQUAL WHEN WE WANT TO BE AND DISABLED WHEN WE DON'T WANT TO PAY AND TRY TO GET THINGS FREE!!

Deaf are always complaining about wanting equal rights and equal access to communication such as ten digit numbers. Yet when we are finally given ten digit local number instead of being happy that we finally have one phone number that anyone can contact us from no matter what vp they use or instead of being happy that we can chose which VRS provider we use and don't have to get a new 10 digit number. People are complaining because their hearing friends and family members who live in a different area code have to pay long distance charges.
WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY PHONE CHARGES JUST LIKE HEARING PEOPLE!! WHAT MAKES US SO IMPORTANT THAT HEARING PEOPLE CAN CALL US FOP FREE????

THE ANSWER IS NOTHING MAKES US SO SPECIAL THAT WE DESERVE FREE PHONE CALLS AND FOR HEARING PEOPLE TO CALL US FREE!! WE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!

WHY SHOULD WE BE ABLE TO GET A FREE VP?? $100.00 ISN'T THAT MUCH FOR A VP!! WE SHOULDN'T

HEARING PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR PHONE CALLS ON THEIR CELL PHONES AND HOME PHONES!! WE ONLY PAY $30.00 A MONTH FOR OUR CELL PHONES AND NOTHOING FOR OUR HOME PHONES!!

WE NEED TO STOP THINKING THAT WERE SOO DARN SPECIAL THAT WE CAN GET THINGS FREE!! WERE DEAF NOT DISABLED!! EQUAL MEANS EQUAL ALL THE TIME!! NOT EQUAL WHEN WE WANT TO BE AND DISABLED WHEN WE DON'T WANT TO PAY AND TRY TO GET THINGS FREE!!

Sad isn't it? Maybe your just jealous that we are special and we have equal rights. Nothing is free, Our life isn't free. We fight for survival and paid our price with life worth living. Your just angry at the world for not being fair. Why don't you go back to where you came from and troll somewhere else.

sad isn't it? Maybe your just jealous that we are special and we have equal rights. Nothing is free, our life isn't free. We fight for survival and paid our price with life worth living. Your just angry at the world for not being fair. Why don't you go back to where you came from and troll somewhere else.

i am deaf too so no i am not jealous because we are special. Yes we have had to fight for rights and freedom, and so has everyone else!!!

Back