Twinkies is going out of business !

Status
Not open for further replies.
such a pretentious reply.

I felt it was rather polite actually. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I felt it was rather polite actually. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I disagree. rest of people took offense. can't argue with that.

My post has nothing with Obamacare so stop carry Obamcare from other thread that already moved to political and war section.

Your disability is deafness and you can have job so easily, so there are very little limitation, probably limit on drive in commercial truck or join the military or any jobs that require intensive oral communication (jobs that require phone).

I have other disability than deafness and my job choice is more limited due to vision issues and had issue with work safety at previous jobs. It is already devastated my future plan after I started have vision issue and I'm working on goal, including college and internship, so allow me to meet more occupations and prepared to deal with changes, including blindness.

I also have a limited job "choice".

My point is that you have a choice - and you chose to NOT work for $10 an hour.

Many, many, many Americans work for less than that and support families. Don't take my point as criticizing you for utilizing VR, take it as the whole point about choosing to work or not. But you yourself said "I won't work for $10 an hour" .. well why not?

Obamacare and the taxes on corporations will effect all those many, many Americans that work for hourly wages - they will have less of a job "choice" than you - and that has been the main reason why the number of disability claims have skyrocketed.

Just keep things in perspective. Just because something may not have a direct effect on you, does not mean it will not have an effect on others.

edit to add: If my only option is to work for minimum wage, I will not WANT to work for that, but I WILL if I have to. And yes, I have utilized VR before - it is a good program and I am not knocking you for utilizing it - just explaining that you have choices when many many many Americans do not. they can either work for a wage they think is too low, or starve.

I also have a limited job "choice".

My point is that you have a choice - and you chose to NOT work for $10 an hour.

Many, many, many Americans work for less than that and support families. Don't take my point as criticizing you for utilizing VR, take it as the whole point about choosing to work or not. But you yourself said "I won't work for $10 an hour" .. well why not?

Obamacare and the taxes on corporations will effect all those many, many Americans that work for hourly wages - they will have less of a job "choice" than you - and that has been the main reason why the number of disability claims have skyrocketed.

Just keep things in perspective. Just because something may not have a direct effect on you, does not mean it will not have an effect on others.

edit to add: If my only option is to work for minimum wage, I will not WANT to work for that, but I WILL if I have to. And yes, I have utilized VR before - it is a good program and I am not knocking you for utilizing it - just explaining that you have choices when many many many Americans do not. they can either work for a wage they think is too low, or starve.

What is your limited job choice? based on deafness?

$10 per hour job isn't reason for my limited job options, but I will not take it due to cost of living and medical issues, so I will sticking with pension that pay similar as people work at $10 per hour with taxes and health insurance.

I have limited job options because of vision issues and most physical labors are out of choice for me because they require a lot of attention, ability to see thorough, must have good visual and anything require a good vision, even highly paying unionized manufacturing jobs are no no. I'm most suited to office jobs and IT because they are very environment friendly for people with limited vision, so they require college education so I'm working on bachelor degree, that's my decision with these plan, not you. My goal is ability to get a job that meet based on my needs, so VR supported my plan and my plan has around more than 50 pages after had evaluation. This year, I didn't use VR money to pay college because scholarship and tuition discount already covered my education. There are very long long story that I'm not going explain because I don't think that you understand about my situation. My VR counselor is specialized to work with deaf people who have Usher Syndrome and deafblind people, so he knows very well and gave me a lot of advice about thorough with my life. Having Usher Syndrome is extremely devastated and I realized that I'm on road to become legally blind, so I could lose the driver license, more difficult to cook, difficult to use everything that must have visual, however I already learn about tactile signing (thanks to Gally), so my life will going be more hard like hell.

I'm not going argue with you about Obamacare because they haven't kick in yet and not effect until after 2014. I'm looking for true cause and effect after law has kick in. You don't know about new law can be good thing, depending on management and how is obstruction. This thread isn't about political so take it out.

No thanks. However, if my opinion bothers you, feel free to use the ignore feature.

ah ok. so it feels good for you to be a stick in the mud rather.... in other word - a troublemaker. I'm very confused by your behavior. You repeatedly said you're a nice well-liked guy in real life and yet... you're a pretentious person with a snooty attitude in here.

oh well. I guess that's your prerogative.

ah ok. so it feels good for you to be a stick in the mud rather.... in other word - a troublemaker. I'm very confused by your behavior. You repeatedly said you're a nice well-liked guy in real life and yet... you're a pretentious person with a snooty attitude in here.

oh well. I guess that's your prerogative.

You are entitled to your opinion, however, I disagree.

they are not closed yet. apparently they can't live without the twinkies!

I manage to got last pack of Twinkies. For unhealthy! *muchies*

fithly greedy ceos should pay the taxes for the middle class and low class peeps. :ugh3:

Your have more money than those people in picture, and you whining and blamed all CEO as greedy, your as greedy as MOFO too and you won't admit.

My point was, there are levels of wealthy, your at a specific level of wealthy and can not help either below you or above you, same with the rest of the world. Pointing at somebody else isn't going to help. If you want to get rich, then work your ass off just like those wealthy people have worked their asses off to climb up. In fact, I have seen people who work harder and actually climbed, while others who complains and limit work and thinks of their own rights, goes downward.

OMG, where the hell is Trump and other filthy rich people? Those kids need help.

There are few greedy CEOs out there? Hell no, there are ALOT of greedy CEOs out there.

I think Hostess and the stupid unions are crazy for letting it possibly close now man. Two states just legalized recreational you-know-what. Dudes-think of the munchies coming from two wholes states man.

LOL but yeah, another proof that laws can change, back in 70's government have done everything not to allow the "You-know-what" ever legalize again, making it extremely difficult to repeal them. 40 years later, two states decided to legalize em. LOL

History will repeat then, now and later!

I think Hostess and the stupid unions are crazy for letting it possibly close now man. Two states just legalized recreational you-know-what. Dudes-think of the munchies coming from two wholes states man.

tumblr_mdln4qkPhr1r3emifo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back