Twinkies is going out of business !

Status
Not open for further replies.
so do many people with multi-disabilities but not many people are willing to hire one... hence VR support.

I find it quite comical that some people seem to think it's a free vacation but no. do you know why they would like to work? so they can live better. living off on VR or government support is not quite a luxury. it's limiting.

VR's job is to help one to get a job. plain and simple.

It is certainly a great program for those who need to learn skills or need accommodations in order to cope with a disability and find a job. No doubt about it.

The level of someone's deafness is totally irrelevant to understanding the VR program and it's purpose.

No, you were fully prepared to find a job when you were young adult (18 years old) and you didn't have hearing loss until later in age, so you didn't need VR to help with your job.

There are a lot of deaf people, especially born deaf need help from VR to find an employment. Some VR, depending in state, offer support with education, from training school to college to make better prepared for employment, so it is based on case to case.

It is certainly a great program for those who need to learn skills or need accommodations in order to cope with a disability and find a job. No doubt about it.

Finally, you got it now.

oh?

TXgolfer said:
You're not deaf?

VR? So it's better to take state money that could go to teachers or firefighters than work for $10/hr. That seems strange to me.

flip-flopper? troll? quibbler? I can't tell

No, you were fully prepared to find a job when you were young adult (18 years old) and you didn't have hearing loss until later in age, so you didn't need VR to help with your job.

There are a lot of deaf people, especially born deaf need help from VR to find an employment. Some VR, depending in state, offer support with education, from training school to college to make better prepared for employment, so it is based on case to case.

Yep, and as I said that is entirely irrelevant to understanding the program.

Yep, and as I said that is entirely irrelevant to understanding the program.

No, incorrect, most people didn't become deaf until adulthood so they didn't know about VR until they start lose some hearing, so found out that VR has service to help them to deal with it.

That's not funny - you are pretentious about understanding of VR.

That's waste of my time and I'm gladly to explain to anyone who want know about VR, but you abused it. :mad:

Sorry, you feel that way. I certainly didn't ask you to explain anything.

Irrelevant IMO.

then based on your reply - with your limited experience with VR program... your posts regarding VR program are irrelevant.

then based on your reply - with your limited experience with VR program... your posts regarding VR program are irrelevant.

You are certainly welcome to believe that. I disagree.

Twinkies is going out of business, sad? no I'm happy. I don't want my children to eat those junkies.

Guess you didn't get the logic that I was trying to elaborate.

Point is, CEO may be rich and earn a lot money, BUT it is still not enough to cover the rest. Like I said earlier, Even though CEO gets fat raise, that amount of raise if divided to each workers, it would yield only 94 dollars each for a whole year. This is not that much. I believe what goes around comes around. Of course CEO gets fatty bonus, and at least half of them goes to government, and portion goes to your SSI, SSDI, welfare, free medical care, and so forth. These CEO got to worry about is their retirement, if the company goes south, CEO gets nothing in end and can't get SS when retired.

I support labor rights whatever workers want, so you used my quote doesn't contain about fairness.

If I was CEO, so I will spend a information about financial and profit so show to workers so ask them if they are deserved to get pay raise or better benefits, based on profits. I'm just trying to get them to be informed. CEO has a lot of responsibility to run the company and a lot of meeting.

Guess you didn't get the logic that I was trying to elaborate.

Point is, CEO may be rich and earn a lot money, BUT it is still not enough to cover the rest. Like I said earlier, Even though CEO gets fat raise, that amount of raise if divided to each workers, it would yield only 94 dollars each for a whole year. This is not that much. I believe what goes around comes around. Of course CEO gets fatty bonus, and at least half of them goes to government, and portion goes to your SSI, SSDI, welfare, free medical care, and so forth. These CEO got to worry about is their retirement, if the company goes south, CEO gets nothing in end and can't get SS when retired.

Do you have any source that help me to believe your claim? Just show me about how CEO's life looks like.

I never been into executive position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back