Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Trump is definitely narcissistic. If that wasn't the case, then why would he put his name on everything he's involved with? Even the properties he doesn't even own. From what I know, he actually does license out his name to the property developers. Isn't that something? :lol:

Regardless, I don't care too much for Trump, never did. "shrugs"

Um, what exactly is he hiding then?
His school records, and school years.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me because obviously I didn't nor will I vote for him. I was just curious why he isn't more forthcoming about that period of his life.

Like I said, you evidently don't understand what a value judgement is and what it isn't. Oh, well.

Still no answer to the questions?

I don't see "value judgement" here

passing judgement on the individual

And this was an answer to a question. I also answered

Did you find transcription information on any other President?

With the GWB website. :wave:

That is 2.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me because obviously I didn't nor will I vote for him. I was just curious why he isn't more forthcoming about that period of his life.

Why is it important? Was it important for other people you didn't vote for to release their school records. What about Clinton. I would venture a guess that you didn't vote for him. Did you try to Google his transcripts or birth records after he was elected?

It's not exactly a secret which schools he went to.

I don't see "value judgement" here

And this was an answer to a question. I also answered

With the GWB website. :wave:

That is 2.

You haven't answered a question yet. But let me be a bit more direct. How many Presidents and past Presidents have you gone online to search for their college transcripts? When did you first search for GWB's? How many have you even considered to question their place of birth? And be honest.

Yep....not like they are going to throw him out for poor grades.

Did you find transcription information on any other President? Or did you even bother to looK? If not, why is the issue important where Obama is concerned, but not important where any other President has been concerned?
Bush/Gore Grades and SAT Scores

George W. Bush Transcript

Wesleying: George Bush's College Transcript

College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average | Edu in Review Blog

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

So, you just did a search. So? Why wasn't it important enough to demand this information before he was elected, or while he was in office?
It only becomes important as a way to justify the queries regarding Obama?:hmm:

You haven't answered a question yet..

Question 1 Did you find transcription information on any other President?

Answer George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

Question 2 Where have I made a value judgement?

Answer: Donald Trump is a narcissistic ass hole with delusions of grandeur
=
passing judgement on the individual

If you can't recognize that questions WERE answered then there is no need to answer more.... :lol:

If you can't recognize that questions WERE answered then there is no need to answer more.... :lol:

As I thought. Probably best you won't answer. You've already made your position crystal clear.:cool2:

Again, did you attempt to access this information at any time other than now?

Funny how no one will answer that.

:laugh2:

No, I didn't Google previous Presidents because Google didn't even register its domain name until 1997. (I didn't have an internet capable (dial up) computer until late 1998.) So, the first opportunity to Google information about a Presidential candidate would start with the Gore/Bush election. Their records were made public knowledge, so there was no need to dig for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back