Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you just did a search. So? Why wasn't it important enough to demand this information before he was elected, or while he was in office?
It only becomes important as a way to justify the queries regarding Obama?:hmm:
It wasn't necessary to demand the information because it was out in the open.

There is more curiosity about Obama's early life because information about him is so limited compared to the very public lives of other Presidents and presidential candidates of all parties and eras. There are almost no witnesses to or records of his life prior to his entering the political arena.

What? Then what were all the insinuations about people he had associated with way back when before he entered the political arena?

I saw a pic of him and his mom just today of him dressed as a pirate for trick or treat. He appeared to be about 4 or 5 in the pic.

No, I didn't Google previous Presidents because Google didn't even register its domain name until 1997. (I didn't have an internet capable (dial up) computer until late 1998.) So, the first opportunity to Google information about a Presidential candidate would start with the Gore/Bush election. Their records were made public knowledge, so there was no need to dig for it.

Interesting. I cannot for the life of me remember what search engine I used before Google. I have a feeling it was either Yahoo or AOL. It was pretty tedious digging for information, that much I remember!

Interesting. I cannot for the life of me remember what search engine I used before Google. I have a feeling it was either Yahoo or AOL. It was pretty tedious digging for information, that much I remember!

Yeah. One wouldn't go with AOL unless the info they were digging for held some kind of importance. Evidently college records of Presidential candidates back then just weren't so important to warrant the effort. They have only become important in the past few years. I guess Google is responsible for that.:lol:

So what is it that you are interested in?
For starters:

What he was doing during those periods. Who were his friends, associates, and mentors. What organizations did he belong to? What were the themes of his academic writings? Who did he date? What did his drug use involve?

Same kind of topics that were and are brought up about other political candidates. Why should he get a pass?

For starters:

What he was doing during those periods. Who were his friends, associates, and mentors. What organizations did he belong to? What were the themes of his academic writings? Who did he date? What did his drug use involve?

Same kind of topics that were and are brought up about other political candidates. Why should he get a pass?

When did we have the topics and themes of any other President's college essay? He didn't inhale.:laugh2: Why is who he dated 20 years ago an issue? It certainly is not an issue for any other President. The only issues have been about who they are dating while they are office.:giggle: He has spoken about his mentors and the people who have been influential in his life. His associates should be known as well...we know what firms he worked for. What was he doing? Obviously, working very hard and building a career for himself. He sure didn't achieve the Presidency by sitting around with a fishing pole in his hand.

Wow...all that for a freaking birth certificate?I thought he submitted it recently? People still arent happy? Wow!

What? Then what were all the insinuations about people he had associated with way back when before he entered the political arena?

I saw a pic of him and his mom just today of him dressed as a pirate for trick or treat. He appeared to be about 4 or 5 in the pic.

You mean like Bill Ayers?

Um ... yeah, he didn't want that in the open. I mean, who would?

Wow...all that for a freaking birth certificate?I thought he submitted it recently? People still arent happy? Wow!

No, they still aren't happy. It will never let up because it isn't about a birth certificate, it isn't about his college transcripts, it isn't about who he associated with, or who his friends were, or what he wrote about in an essay. That is what makes it soooo transparent. If it were about the issues brought up, it would be dropped when the answers are received. But nooooo. Always something else. That's why I want to see proof that his father is black. If his father isn't black, neither is he. Then all the questions and ridiculous insinuations will stop.

You mean like Bill Ayers?

Um ... yeah, he didn't want that in the open. I mean, who would?

Oh, puh-leeze! Bush didn't want his associations with the BinLaden family public either. Get a grip.

Oh, puh-leeze! Bush didn't want his associations with the BinLaden family public either. Get a grip.

The U.S. has always had peaceful relations with the Bin Laden family - they own a construction company :roll:

It would be quite different if Bush had relations with Osama Bin Laden (which he didn't).

There is absolutely ZILCH comparison between your example and Obama's friendship with an actual terrorist.

The U.S. has always had peaceful relations with the Bin Laden family - they own a construction company :roll:

It would be quite different if Bush had relations with Osama Bin Laden (which he didn't).

There is absolutely ZILCH comparison between your example and Obama's friendship with an actual terrorist.

:laugh2: Go take your meds, dude.:laugh2:

Dang, just a couple years ago I got accused of being a conspiracy theorist. Funny what time does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back