Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
jillio: To be fair, in '04, I did Google up Dubya's transcripts.

The U.S. has always had peaceful relations with the Bin Laden family - they own a construction company :roll:

It would be quite different if Bush had relations with Osama Bin Laden (which he didn't).

There is absolutely ZILCH comparison between your example and Obama's friendship with an actual terrorist.

You are way out of your league. No wonder you are a jerk for saying that. I don't like it at all. It is not fair at all. Get a grip, Puh-leeze! :roll:

jillio: To be fair, in '04, I did Google up Dubya's transcripts.

I'm concerned about the ones that are so concerned about Obama's transcripts that have never been concerned about a politician's transcripts prior. There is an obvious pattern.:cool2:

Saudi Binladen Group SBG

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ayers became involved in the New Left and the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS).[10] He rose to national prominence as an SDS leader in 1968 and 1969. As head of an SDS regional group, the "Jesse James Gang," Ayers made decisive contributions to the Weatherman orientation toward militancy.[8] The group Ayers headed in Detroit, Michigan became one of the earliest gatherings of what became the Weatherman. Before the June 1969 SDS convention, Ayers became a prominent leader of the group, which arose as a result of a schism in SDS.[8] "During that time his infatuation with street fighting grew and he developed a language of confrontational militancy that became more and more pronounced over the year [1969]", disaffected former Weatherman member Cathy Wilkerson wrote in 2001. Ayers had previously been a roommate of Terry Robbins, a fellow militant who was killed in 1970 along with Ayers' girlfriend Oughton and one other member in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion, while constructing anti-personnel bombs intended for a non-commissioned officer dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.[11] Ayers was living in Michigan at that time.

One does construction, the other did destruction.

No, they still aren't happy. It will never let up because it isn't about a birth certificate, it isn't about his college transcripts, it isn't about who he associated with, or who his friends were, or what he wrote about in an essay. That is what makes it soooo transparent. If it were about the issues brought up, it would be dropped when the answers are received. But nooooo. Always something else. That's why I want to see proof that his father is black. If his father isn't black, neither is he. Then all the questions and ridiculous insinuations will stop.

Eh? Judging by his dance moves, I'm suspecting his father is either Bob Marley or Jimi Hendrix. :hmm:

You are a piece of work.:laugh2:

I bet Ayers was a gang member, too!:laugh2:

Do you actually believe the stuff you say?

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jeremiah Wright controversy is an American political issue that gained national attention in March 2008 when ABC News, after reviewing dozens of U.S. 2008 Presidential Election candidate Barack Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons,[1] excerpted parts which were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of President of the United States Barack Obama.[4] Obama denounced the statements in question, but after critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Dr. Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context. In the speech, Obama again denounced Wright's remarks, but did not disown him as a person. The controversy began to fade, but was renewed in late April when Wright made a series of media appearances, including an interview on Bill Moyers Journal, a speech at the NAACP and a speech at the National Press Club.[5] After the last of these, Obama spoke more forcefully against his former pastor, saying that he was "outraged" and "saddened" by his behavior, and in May he resigned his membership in the church.[6]

How do you attend a church for 20 years and not know what your preacher is preaching?

Eh? Judging by his dance moves, I'm suspecting his father is either Bob Marley or Jimi Hendrix. :hmm:

This be true! OMG...a junkie or a Rastafarian! And to think people were upset about a Muslim dad!:laugh2:

This be true! OMG...a junkie or a Rastafarian! And to think people were upset about a Muslim dad!:laugh2:

Nobody is upset about a Muslim dad. People are upset that the sitting U.S. President is running the country into the ground.

Nobody is upset about a Muslim dad. People are upset that the sitting U.S. President is running the country into the ground.

Wait, wait, wait. The ground is part of the country. So he's running the country into itself?
:jaw:
Obama's turning America into a KLEIN BOTTLE

What does that have to do with his birth certificate, his college transcripts, or his preacher?

And you are one of the ones that was quick to claim that Obama was a Muslim because his fathe was a Muslim.

Memory of convienience, I suppose.:laugh2:

... If his father isn't black, neither is he. Then all the questions and ridiculous insinuations will stop.
You've got it all wrong. We ask questions about him because we don't know that much about him, except for his left wing ideology and lack of business and management experience. Previous Presidents of both parties had public histories that could easily be examined.

You've got it all wrong. We ask questions about him because we don't know that much about him, except for his left wing ideology and lack of business and management experience. Previous Presidents of both parties had public histories that could easily be examined.

This is relatively reasonable, except for the "left wing ideology" part. I'm a crazy left-winger. Obama isn't one of us.

Sometimes, adults are worse than children when it come to incessant questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back