Top Shelf holder on LCD TV for Sorenson VP200.

They will not give away for free.
look at my original posted

Last late summer, I got it.
Sorenson told me that they will not give away free for everyone who have Plasma or LCD HDTV.
They let me to have it for good reason.

oh really? Then why did they will ordered it for me then? Also they said when i get the email for installer setting it up with an appointment soon.

They will not give away for free.
look at my original posted

Last late summer, I got it.
Sorenson told me that they will not give away free for everyone who have Plasma or LCD HDTV.
They let me to have it for good reason.

they are now free

I am not listening to a bullshit story darkage had. A minute ago, I called and requested for it. She did processing of ordering it but she also said I can't promise if you get it due to shortage.

you said your dog chew vp200

You do realize it's a joke? It's just as stupid, or even stupider than the "dog ate my homework" excuse. The VP200 is like the original Xbox.... no dog is going to chew that.

I don't know about "baby killer" though.

DefMATRIXense does not believe me.... that's fine!!
Nathan..... no no, I did not get any misinformation. Please see below what I wrote.

Last late summer, I called special customer service. They gave me some question me. I will not give away my information - how to I get one.

Sorenson's headquarter talked our local Tech person and installer know me very well for long time so, they approved to give me.

Our local sorenson's tech person and installer told me that they will not give away for everyone. They told me that I am luck person to get one as quick order. I listen what they said please do not explain some of my friends how to get free. They will give to primary important to someone in good reason.

Few years ago, my friend got VP-100. I learned something about VP-100. I ordered for VP-100. I got it. Few months later, I got upgrade VP-200. Most of my friends did not get upgrade to VP-200 for almost two years or little more than 2 years. I asked Sorenson's customer service. Told them about my friend still have VP-100 for long time, I had VP-100 for short time then upgrade to VP-200. I never understand why I got quick better than any my friends. They told me that my wife and I are loyal because they know how amount we did call VRS. Also, our local tech person knew us very well.

Nathan..... no no, I did not get any misinformation. Please see below what I wrote.

Last late summer, I called special customer service. They gave me some question me. I will not give away my information - how to I get one.

Sorenson's headquarter talked our local Tech person and installer know me very well for long time so, they approved to give me.

Our local sorenson's tech person and installer told me that they will not give away for everyone. They told me that I am luck person to get one as quick order. I listen what they said please do not explain some of my friends how to get free. They will give to primary important to someone in good reason.

Few years ago, my friend got VP-100. I learned something about VP-100. I ordered for VP-100. I got it. Few months later, I got upgrade VP-200. Most of my friends did not get upgrade to VP-200 for almost two years or little more than 2 years. I asked Sorenson's customer service. Told them about my friend still have VP-100 for long time, I had VP-100 for short time then upgrade to VP-200. I never understand why I got quick better than any my friends. They told me that my wife and I are loyal because they know how amount we did call VRS. Also, our local tech person knew us very well.

They upgrade for you quick than other anyone because you use VRS a lot than anyone. Sorenson tech know you very well thru your info from vp100/vp200's history.

You damn right! Sorenson is still offering it for FREE! Stop feeding us the wrong information.

I got the shelf installed yesterday... when I saw this thread last week and I sent a email to Sorenson support requesting for one and got contacted by a installer last monday and arranged to have it installed.

I was told it was intended for Business use only till Sorenson changed the policy and it is now available for all Sorenson customers because of rise of HDTV usage (thanks to Digital TV transition though) that everyone switched to flat panel type of tv.

Last edited:
TopShelf.jpg

See image of it.

this is exactly the same shelf I have but in this picture, it is installed backward because on mine it has label that says "Sorenson VRS Highest Quality Professional Interpreters" on the bend edge of the shelf facing toward me instead of away from me.

and it's Plastic not metal type. the label seems to be coming off as if the installer just got the box and slapped the label on it.

I got the shelf installed yesterday... when I saw this thread last week and I sent a email to Sorenson support requesting for one and got contacted by a installer last monday and arranged to have it installed.

I was told it was intended for Business use only till Sorenson changed the policy and it is now available for all Sorenson customers because of rise of HDTV usage (thanks to Digital TV transition though) that everyone switched to flat screen type of tv.

CRT is part of flat screen type of tv too.

12%20-%20Tube%20TV.jpg

Did you know that?

I was told it was intended for Business use only till Sorenson changed the policy and it is now available for all Sorenson customers because of rise of HDTV usage (thanks to Digital TV transition though) that everyone switched to flat screen type of tv.

That's true. They give away primary business only.

That's true. They give away primary business only.

not anymore and they will process all request regardless if business or not. I contacted them via email in first place then were contacted by VP (but wasn't home) then contacted by email and I responded and here I am now have the shelf for vp200 for my HDTV.

The OP mentioned that he visited Sorneson booth at the expo and the SVRS rep TOLD him to contact sorenson support to get one. and YOU tried to downplay and tried to tell us that we can't get it.

You could be right several months ago before they changed the policy so now you are wrong!

Everyone... Happy Thanksgiving! Be Thankful for what is granted in your life!

cheers!

Back