Top Shelf holder on LCD TV for Sorenson VP200.

Hey good evening,
I am done and fixing everything i can! I hope not screw it up again... I already removal McAfee and download P3 on this desktop today. I installed CCLEANER and Anti-virus. I will order Window 7 and get a new software for this desktop on Jan. Thanks very much for your help, Nathan, Highlander, and Chevy57 :)

Great, how is the computer running? Better? No BSOD?
For fast performance:

Start>Run> type 'msconfig' and go to the startup tab, disable everything and leave anti-virus checked. (the microsoft security essentials one)

Reboot, it should be faster.

Great, how is the computer running? Better? No BSOD?
For fast performance:

Start>Run> type 'msconfig' and go to the startup tab, disable everything and leave anti-virus checked. (the microsoft security essentials one)

Reboot, it should be faster.

Done! It's great better than before! I glad, it's nothings happen to me when i reinstalled P3 on this desktop. No wonder, CCleaner and anti-virus are running as good fast enough because i hate to waiting too longer until McAfee research as slow a$$ lolz. Yep, i glad for real!

Done! It's great better than before! I glad, it's nothings happen to me when i reinstalled P3 on this desktop. No wonder, CCleaner and anti-virus are running as good fast enough because i hate to waiting too longer until McAfee research as slow a$$ lolz. Yep, i glad for real!

Now pay me $300 :o

:rofl: I wish but i don't have enough money for repair because i have many, many bills here. Are you dead serious, dude?

I am the Perfect Prosecutor, lawyer do get paid for their job.
Nah, I was kidding with ya. :)
Happy I could help.

I am the Perfect Prosecutor, lawyer do get paid for their job.
Nah, I was kidding with ya. :)
Happy I could help.

(sighs) All right, thanks a lot! For your information, i am current student and going to college because i want to become Software Engineer!

Back to topic...anyone sells this self holder? I need it for my LCD TV.

Why not you contact Sorenson support to order it. Free to get it.

They will not give away for free.
look at my original posted

I have one from sorenson. They will not give away free or sell.

Last late summer, I got it.
Sorenson told me that they will not give away free for everyone who have Plasma or LCD HDTV.
They let me to have it for good reason.

Please stop off topic about P3.
This subject "Top Shelf holder on LCD TV for Sorenson VP200"

Back