Top Shelf holder on LCD TV for Sorenson VP200.

:laugh2: I almost use P3 on desktop computer and netbook. I like purplemail for both P2P (point to point) and VRS. SorensonVP s Signmail is VRS only. Sorenson sucks.

But Sorenson Customer Care saying that they will setting Point to Point will have mail in VP's soon and index for contact soon too!

Yeah i understand and i feeling yo but one things problem is i do not like terp's background Blue because their company is PURPLE why don't they have background blue to purple then? I do not like P3 start up when the window start. Also their pictures is not good enough quality but Sorenson is! I like their features a lot. So I use my vp200 alot because of my family, co-workers, business, doctors, bank, wireless company, loans, and friends that they had my number for SVP200. So i will not use P3 if i not on computer, that's why.

Pick up a good camera with decent DV or a webcam.

If you say it's a waste of money...not really; you can do high-quality videoblogs or other things like that.

Pick up a good camera with decent DV or a webcam.

If you say it's a waste of money...not really; you can do high-quality videoblogs or other things like that.

Haha! There is nothings wrong with my webcam like i saying i not on the computer unless i not use P3 very much but i am talking about my vp-200 when i call terp during Purple and their pictures is bad one with background blue! please correct me if i wrong then

Haha! There is nothings wrong with my webcam like i saying i not on the computer unless i not use P3 very much but i am talking about my vp-200 when i call terp during Purple and their pictures is bad one with background blue! please correct me if i wrong then

Just because the Company is called "Purple" doesn't mean it have to have a purple background.

Just because the Company is called "Purple" doesn't mean it have to have a purple background.

Okay, fine! Find other color for background so we can see as clearly. I noticed many, many white terp is working there and they should to ask their manage to change the color with dark for background and i didn't see any black terp if so then they should to ask the manage to change the color with light for background but i can't complain because i don't have time!

Okay, fine! Find other color for background so we can see as clearly. I noticed many, many white terp is working there and they should to ask their manage to change the color with dark for background and i didn't see any black terp if so then they should to ask the manage to change the color with light for background but i can't complain because i don't have time!

I will see what I can do.

Yeah i understand and i feeling yo but one things problem is i do not like terp's background Blue because their company is PURPLE why don't they have background blue to purple then? I do not like P3 start up when the window start. Also their pictures is not good enough quality but Sorenson is! I like their features a lot. So I use my vp200 alot because of my family, co-workers, business, doctors, bank, wireless company, loans, and friends that they had my number for SVP200. So i will not use P3 if i not on computer, that's why.

You dislike P3 start up when windows start. I will help you about it. I know that clients almost use SorensonVP alot but lack of portability for travel use. You should bring netbook or notebook for using P3 if necessary for travel.

You dislike P3 start up when windows start. I will help you about it. I know that clients almost use SorensonVP alot but lack of portability for travel use. You should bring netbook or notebook for using P3 if necessary for travel.

I did removed P3 off on my desktop but i have to buy netbook next year or so. I can't promise anything but i will buy Window 7 on Jan for real!

Regarding to the P3 start up - you can disable it, by going to -

1 - open Run
2 - Type systemconfig (or use it in the search if ur on Vista)
3 - select 'start up' from the tab menu
4 - untick P3
5 - click apply
6 the computer will restart with your permission

Then your P3 wont start up when you start Windows. Only will open when YOU want it.

1 - open Run
4 - untick P3
5 - click apply

Then your P3 wont start up when you start Windows. Only will open when YOU want it.

2 - Type msconfig instead of systemconfig

Purple company don't allow all reps to do disable it for P3. Purple should develop updated settings on P3 software for startup systems like Viable Vision software.

1 - open Run
4 - untick P3
5 - click apply

Look, the reason is i have to removed dis P3 and games off on this computer because of my Dell Tech Support, they told me that something wrong with my software. My computer been shut it down and start up with boot during blue screen! I don't wanna to do that again because i spend my money on this computer over $1,500. So i have to take care of my value computer right now. I have to buy a Netbook next year, don't worry abt it, thanks for your suggestion :) Right now, i have a MVP... i using my MVP if i don't feelin to use SVP-200

Also i know how to setting it up with msconfig but i just don't wanna my computer screw it up again, that's all.

Last edited:
Back