Top Shelf holder on LCD TV for Sorenson VP200.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had noticed info on new top shelf holder on LCD TV for SVP200 on Sorenson Expo booth last weekend. Sorenson rep said that they have top shelf holders in stock. No charge for it. Should contact Sorenson Support to order it or installer will replace it on LCD TV.

I didn't aware it. I want one if it's free lol. I will call and find out. You better not be letting myself a fool

I had noticed info on new top shelf holder on LCD TV for SVP200 on Sorenson Expo booth last weekend. Sorenson rep said that they have top shelf holders in stock. No charge for it. Should contact Sorenson Support to order it or installer will replace it on LCD TV.

Are you sure? I will call Sorenson Customer Care right away

I have image of it on SorensonVRS bouchure. I'll scan it to show it to you later.

I don't need it anymore, I threw out my videophone.

TopShelf.jpg

See image of it.

Not that one Sorenson had. They show meh bcuz i would like to move left to right and above to bottom, yo know what i mean?

He had showed pics of it to me. My good freind who works for Sorenson, will show it to me soon.

Oh! Forget that Dlink i2eye!! Aye, i was waiting for you that you will email me back when you get some information about Vpad that i would like to buy it

I m awful sorry. I had forgot about it. I'll discuss you in PM soon.

Nice try. It done not have white and yellow as I saw JClarke's picture from his office.
I don't have anything to do with Sorenson's videophone neither does its accessories. As you can see, I man -made a shelf myself.

Sorenson Vp200? If so then give meh one lolz

I dont use it anymore either. Threw it out the window, and guess what? It's a dog toy now. Been crewing on that toy for days. P3 is alot better as it travel with me anywhere I go.

I dont use it anymore either. Threw it out the window, and guess what? It's a dog toy now. Been crewing on that toy for days. P3 is alot better as it travel with me anywhere I go.

:laugh2: I almost use P3 on desktop computer and netbook. I like purplemail for both P2P (point to point) and VRS. SorensonVP s Signmail is VRS only. Sorenson sucks.

Yeah i understand and i feeling yo but one things problem is i do not like terp's background Blue because their company is PURPLE why don't they have background blue to purple then? I do not like P3 start up when the window start. Also their pictures is not good enough quality but Sorenson is! I like their features a lot. So I use my vp200 alot because of my family, co-workers, business, doctors, bank, wireless company, loans, and friends that they had my number for SVP200. So i will not use P3 if i not on computer, that's why.

Back