Tolerance for GLBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Angel^ said:
:shock: I'm shock and speechless that you had to announced this in the open forum....

:werd: It show unprofessional :thumbd:

C.C.Sinned said:
:roll: not everyone feels they have to use PM. :whistle:

No, you're just thriller that this member has been banned, and yet if it happen to you, you would throw a fist about it....

^Angel^ said:
No, you're just thriller that this member has been banned, and yet if it happen to you, you would throw a fist about it....
I'm not thrilled he is banned. Stop assuming. You have no idea what type of person I am and you keep jumping to the wrong conclusions. :doh:

PS finger pointing :giggle:

LinuxGold said:
"Brown noser" pushed the button. The policy clearly states that personal attack is not allowed. You're banned for 2 days.
I guess you are a moderator. sigh...I'm disappointed the way you handled this situation because of your comment in this very public forum. You are really unfair for saying it to Heath in public.

I can understand how Heath feels. He's been thru very, very frustrating as to what God needs him to do this that Heath is doing this for God's works. I am very impressed the way Heath helped people to know about God.

Momoftwo

:topic: this thread is not about your belief that Heath is doing God's work.

Heath:)

I hope you are still reading this forum. I want to tell you that you did a wonderful job and I found you that you really care so much for people for God even though you knew that people can be really mean to you and those people hurted your feelings very much so this is how they really affected you so much like they made you really angry. I know it is SO hard to bite your tongue but somehow you blew at it and I know it is SO HARD on you. That's why we all are still sinned. God knows that BUT I know that God is very pleased that you are helping people to know about God. I really understand. Really, most people still don't understand God and also, most people are fear of God.

I am so sorry that someone who banned you. The moderator or owner of this AllDeaf really hurted your soul very badly.

God keeps blessings on you!! Hang in there, Heath:)

Merry Christmas!!:)

Momoftwo

:crazy:

C.C.Sinned said:

:crazy:
I let you go and I don't need to hear what you said. You little man!

MODs momoftwo's posts have nothing to do with the related topic. they are more like person messages between 2 people. can you please remove them?

Momoftwo said:
I let you go and I don't need to hear what you said. You little man!

Your comments in this thread is uncalled for and IRREVELANT to this thread discussion. Create your own thread for your *OWN* cause. Heath might be of a good cause and for that, I agree with you, but fingerpointing wasn't.

I just discussed with Moderators and they pointed out what I did was wrong, by banning Heath in public and I apologize for it. I already warned Heath not to attack anyone personally and to stick to the thread. He continued to attack personally by saying "Brown noser" where he should just stopped at "It's a deal".

My apologies for being too public and I will put offenders into private messages from now on and ban if they continue to ignore.

For now, Let's get off the drama, and continue the discussion.

Scott

CyberRed said:
Hope things goes well this time. :)
yes they are :thumb:
I enjoy reading your posts. You use tact and never try to convert or save someone. Just voice your opinion. treating others with respect is what it is all about. :thumb:

deafdyke said:
So just SAY that being sexually attracted to a woman does nothing for you. Seriously.....it's not a lifestyle. Lifestyle is a way of living your life. Being attracted to women is only one part of my lifestyle.....undy now?

I think. I've heard people call same-sex couples living together an "alternative lifestyle." Am I not supposed to say that?

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I'm seriously asking because I don't know.

BTW, the thing about how Linux handled the ban--I've seen different forums that work it different ways, and I can see why Linux did what he did. Perhaps he thought it was better that everybody, not just Heath, be exactly clear on what happened so it didn't look like Linux just banned him because he was having a bad day. Also, it shows other members a clear example of what's over the line and what's not. I know that may not be how it's always worked here (?), but that may be the reasoning.

Rose Immortal said:
I think. I've heard people call same-sex couples living together an "alternative lifestyle." Am I not supposed to say that?

I don't know myself. i hope we get answer..
in todays politicaly correct environment it can be confusing. it seems like everyone is offened by something.

Rose Immortal said:
BTW, the thing about how Linux handled the ban--I've seen different forums that work it different ways, and I can see why Linux did what he did. Perhaps he thought it was better that everybody, not just Heath, be exactly clear on what happened so it didn't look like Linux just banned him because he was having a bad day. Also, it shows other members a clear example of what's over the line and what's not. I know that may not be how it's always worked here (?), but that may be the reasoning.
:thumb: That's the way I deal with trouble makers. Let everyone know you don't take crap from nobody... :smoking:

There's always consequences in life for everything. Sometimes it's worth paying the price, eh?? LOL

Wow, LinuxGold, you have class for taking responsibility. Makes for a very good moderator, y'know. Merry Christmas. :)

Rose Immortal said:

It's why I've stated in my posts earlier that it's the best thing to talk about ourselves rather than talkin' about "them" ie "finger-pointin'" that they may be feel an insult or somethin' ( sometimes, it'd cause some misunderstandin' elsewhere in between lines ). Once we talk about ourselves what the issue is all about through our experiences, then they will not say anythin' about it, because it happened in our life -- and of course at times they will sometimes think "skeptical" to where it never heard of before ( dependin' on what issue we talk about ... like for example: some of them have a hard time believin' in me when I mentioned about the "dark" in my mother's soul. That's my understandin' to some degree ). It matters about the heart, soul and the mind.

LinuxGold said:
Your comments in this thread is uncalled for and IRREVELANT to this thread discussion. Create your own thread for your *OWN* cause. Heath might be of a good cause and for that, I agree with you, but fingerpointing wasn't.

I just discussed with Moderators and they pointed out what I did was wrong, by banning Heath in public and I apologize for it. I already warned Heath not to attack anyone personally and to stick to the thread. He continued to attack personally by saying "Brown noser" where he should just stopped at "It's a deal".

My apologies for being too public and I will put offenders into private messages from now on and ban if they continue to ignore.

For now, Let's get off the drama, and continue the discussion.

Scott
Ok, I'm glad that you realized that you made a mistake.:)

Yea! That is what I have been trying to explain all along. Only one, you know the guy who just got banned refused to listen and accused me for making up lies against him. I just simply let him know that he can be banned for his actions, and that MOD is serious about banning if deem necessary. This is NOT about lies against him. It is the fact that EVERYBODY around here wants some respect! This person is making the exact same mistakes that RS did back then. I simply wanted to let him know to tone down and be happy ADers, that is all there is. What else can I say? He didn't realize that I don't have problem with 99.99% of members here at AD. That is because they all respected to others in public. I don't know about background and it is NOT my business anyway. I even had good conversations with these bible thumpers and I felt comfortable with them becuase they have NOT seized control over me just like this banned guy.

I have been hanging around and have friends with GLBT, and they are cool people!

CyberRed said:
It's why I've stated in my posts earlier that it's the best thing to talk about ourselves rather than talkin' about "them" ie "finger-pointin'" that they may be feel an insult or somethin' ( sometimes, it'd cause some misunderstandin' elsewhere in between lines ). Once we talk about ourselves what the issue is all about through our experiences, then they will not say anythin' about it, because it happened in our life -- and of course at times they will sometimes think "skeptical" to where it never heard of before ( dependin' on what issue we talk about ... like for example: some of them have a hard time believin' in me when I mentioned about the "dark" in my mother's soul. That's my understandin' to some degree ). It matters about the heart, soul and the mind.

diehardbiker65 said:
Yea! That is what I have been trying to explain all along. Only one, you know the guy who just got banned refused to listen and accused me for making up lies against him. I just simply let him know that he can be banned for his actions, and that MOD is serious about banning if deem necessary. This is NOT about lies against him. It is the fact that EVERYBODY around here wants some respect! This person is making the exact same mistakes that RS did back then. I simply wanted to let him know to tone down and be happy ADers, that is all there is. What else can I say? He didn't realize that I don't have problem with 99.99% of members here at AD. That is because they all respected to others in public. I don't know about background and it is NOT my business anyway. I even had good conversations with these bible thumpers and I felt comfortable with them becuase they have NOT seized control over me just like this banned guy.

I have been hanging around and have friends with GLBT, and they are cool people!

Oh, yeah - it depends on who you are talkin' to, if in the right group to fit in comfortin' zone. :) Some people from this site don't feel comfort zone IN this banned guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back