Tolerance for GLBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN!

C.C.Sinned said:
I'm ask why can't AD bible thumpers members be more tolerant to GLBT members of AD. AllDeaf is suppose to be a safe haven for the entire deaf community. Not just Christian ones.

I'm not trying to continue a arguement. I'm asking a vaild question.
How does sticking up for my GLBT friends make ma a pansy or in your words - a motherfuckin' shit?
Why can't bible thumpers so tolerance and compasion for the GLBT members of AD?

Why can't they just mind their own buisness?

Isn't up to the individual to chose the path to follow and the way to live?

Isn't that why God gave humans "FREE WILL"?

After all doesn't the phrase "we are all children of God" mean anything?

"he who lives without sin, cast the first stone".

Why do you throw so many stones Heath? You are a sinner yourself.

I'm asking a real questions. Give me a real answers.
:smoking:

Hey bible thumpers! Please KINDLY answer the question from CCsinned, will ya?

I'm asking a real questions. Give me a real answers. [/FONT][/COLOR]

There YOU go again!!!! In deep DENIAL! You think you KNOW it ALL? That is most dangerous thinking any mind could have!

If your mind is clear and clean, you wouldn't have cussing so many times recently and you got upset? How can upset mind to be clear and clean?

Heath said:
Good Grief my man !!!! All of you know exactly what is going on and do not want to admit it. You are the ones going to cause this thread to be locked. Not me, my conscience is clear and clean. I viewed all of your posts and found them to be false and terrible. You are back on ignore and refer to my post on this thread about clearing up my own name. I hold my peace.

No, I will not answer them because you act exactly like the Pharisees when the Pharisees confronted Jesus Christ and blatantly lied to everybody about Jesus Christ and got the whole crowd to turn against Jesus Christ through the spirit of satan working in the Pharisees , just exactly like you guys are doing right now!!!!

See? The classic phrase for denial!

Heath said:
No, I will not answer them because you act exactly like the Pharisees when the Pharisees confronted Jesus Christ and blatantly lied to everybody about Jesus Christ and got the whole crowd to turn against Jesus Christ through the spirit of satan working in the Pharisees , just exactly like you guys are doing right now!!!!

Heath said:
Good Grief my man !!!! All of you know exactly what is going on and do not want to admit it. You are the ones going to cause this thread to be locked. Not me, my conscience is clear and clean. I viewed all of your posts and found them to be false and terrible. You are back on ignore and refer to my post on this thread about clearing up my own name. I hold my peace.
How does this post clear your name?
Heath said:
Hi AD readers, For the first and last time. I do not hate the glbt community. Please see the picture in the lower left corner that says " However " and understand what that says. C.C. Sinned I think you purposely put up this thread to cause trouble so here is what I am saying in self defense. I have nothing further to say and before you attack me. You are back on ignore. I needed to clear up my own name and say what I needed to say so pay attention to this one.

http://www.gracebiblefellowship-tx.org/Jack Hamm Graphics/Homosexuals & Lesbians.gif

Point it out please all I see is you calling me a trouble maker... and insulting gays :smoking:

Diehardbiker, You are the classic example of the Pharisees. It is clear to me you do not know anything about the Pharisees or what they did to Jesus Christ.

*close my ears* and *close my eyes*

I am not interesting to details about that because GLBT are human and has lot of common as those people. I do believe in GOD and happen be gay! What I should do ?? I am tired of hearing this over and over again.

All I can say those people not understand this and try to PUSH us to be straight and having family and life. We, glbtiq, do same as those people do.

Heath said:
Diehardbiker, You are the classic example of the Pharisees. It is clear to me you do not know anything about the Pharisees or what they did to Jesus Christ.
:topic:

Answer my questions.

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GUILTY ARE ON IGNORE FROM NOW ON!!! YOU OBIVOUSLY THINK THIS IS FUNNY AND LAUGHING WITH EVIL LAUGHTER BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND LAUNCHING VICIOUS ATTACKS ONLINE. THIS HAS TO STOP RIGHT THERE RIGHT NOW !!!!

Hey Heath, your recent response is not ACCEPTABLE by us, so I'm showing you the exit door of AD forum! It is up there on the left side you will find the door with exit. So please go there and have peace for everybody.

Hey HEATH..

Your behavouir is unacceptable! What more.. I've been read whole thread.. when you came here and attack posting and brings bible thumpers.. Im not DEVIL .. Im trying to get you ATTENTION.. you have to careful re-read again whole thing prevouis.. unfortunally mod already thrown away into the trash..

They are trying to say to you but you kept contuine and denied... I can understand and see clearly what you SPOKE! Don't you get it ?

Will you please respect them..
If you refused and contuine... You'll be gonna huge sorry!

u guys stop. just simple INGORE the bible thumpers u won't ghet ur answers... just move on and don't create any more threads about this.. im a lesbain and if they want to be a homophobe thats thier plm not mine...!!!!!! anyway... im outta here gotta get ready for work. u see heath some of us have lives even the lesbains have a job unlike hbible thumpers who preaches like it was their job..

Heath,

I've read the *ENTIRE* thread and everything was in synchorization up to point where AD members got attacked personally by slandering them and things became unacceptable. This discussion is about the attitude of how one look at others in GENERAL not personally. Please DO not slander an individual and bring up the mess into personal war that often threw threads into chaos. If you do not have something to say *ABOUT* this specific subject in general, THEN do not say a word. Consider yourself warned.

To everyone ELSE,

If Heath or anybody else attack you personally, simply just ignore that person and move on into discussion and I will take care of Heath and/or offenders personally.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott, This is a done deal. There is no need to brown-nose or beat around the bush about it. Thank you also, Please have a Merry Christmas and God Bless You !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back