Three word story

*offpoint: tweety and Pom, no breaking the rules more than 3 words :nono:*

*onpoint*
slapped on your

nozobo said:
*offpoint: tweety and Pom, no breaking the rules more than 3 words :nono:*

*onpoint*
slapped on your

Pardon me for going off topic here. Nozobo, I was using 3 words and not breaking the rules as you see I put *sp* meaning spelling that I dont know the spelling of Arnold S. last name. Thanks.

Now let get back to the game.

face and arm

Once there lived a little old mouse who wanted a piece of yellow cheese sticks which was moldy and the mouse became wild and broke a plate all over himself and sat down on a cake. It went splat over DreamDeaf’s clothes. Raging Quiet licked it and ate it. Cheri smoked a sweet footlong sausage. And has a huge beefy taste. DreamDeaf steals Cheri’s thongs and she stapled it on the front tree and yelled "hellllllllllllllllllllllp!"

"I can't punctuate!"

Cheri then did took Nozobo’s car, smashed Oakley_04’s tree. DreamDeaf whacked Nozobo with soft dildo. "Again!!!!!!" He exclaimed. DreamDeaf chased Deaf258 into the forest…where she proceeded... ...to take off... the...skimpy...little...red G-String that Taylor stole and...started to apply...glue to the ass with hand and proceeded to run around after Cheri and Deaf258. DreamDeaf pushed Oakley_04 into the river and Oakley_04 screamed for Nozobo to save him but Oakley_04 gets swept out to sea. Oakley_04 (is) swimming madly into the deep and gets swallowed by a shark that goes "sheesh!"

“OMG" cries Nozobo, and he called Pomeranian "Save Me!" from the fridge which came alive and cracked a plate that belonged to the mouse.

Nozobo told DreamDeaf to find a used car salesman with a toupee and to rip Meg’s clothes off and burn them before having sex. ^Angel^ cried for Ravensteve1961 to stop getting (a) class lawsuit, but they said, “No can do.” “Touch me or…” in a scream(ing), crack(ing) voice, RoadRunner did reply.

Tweety’s grandma called, “Time must stop!” (cute muscle guy) “Oh, really?’” says Arnold Schwarzenegger and slapped your face and arm… (Pfft at Nozobo!) (Not Nice Slap!)

NOTE:
Please try to keep the three words ON the storyline, keep it flowing - some of you are TOTALLY off topic...as you can see by the ( ) and I am having a hard time trying to fit them into the story. I will try to figure out the last three () and make them fit later.

Thanks!

Back