Three word story

This is the story so far...

Once there lived a little old mouse who wanted a piece of yellow cheese sticks which was moldy and the mouse became wild and broke a plate all over himself and sat down on a cake. It went splat over DreamDeaf’s clothes. Raging Quiet licked it and ate it. Cheri smoked a sweet footlong sausage. And has a huge beefy taste. DreamDeaf steals Cheri’s thongs and she stapled it on the front tree and yelled "hellllllllllllllllllllllp!"

"I can't punctuate!"

Cheri then did (Cheri is sweet) took Nozobo’s car, smashed Oakley_04’s tree. DreamDeaf whacked Nozobo with soft dildo. "Again!!!!!!" He exclaimed. DreamDeaf chased Deaf258 into the forest…where she proceeded... ...to take off... the...skimpy...little...red G-String that Taylor stole and...started to apply...glue to the ass with hand and proceeded to run around after Cheri and Deaf258. DreamDeaf pushed Oakley_04 into the river and Oakley_04 screamed for Nozobo to save him but Oakley_04 gets swept out to sea. Oakley_04 (is) swimming madly into the deep and gets swallowed by a shark that goes "sheesh!"

“OMG" cries Nozobo, and he called Pomeranian, "Save Me!" from the fridge which came alive and cracked a…

UPDATE on story!!

Once there lived a little old mouse who wanted a piece of yellow cheese sticks which was moldy and the mouse became wild and broke a plate all over himself and sat down on a cake. It went splat over DreamDeaf’s clothes. Raging Quiet licked it and ate it. Cheri smoked a sweet footlong sausage. And has a huge beefy taste. DreamDeaf steals Cheri’s thongs and she stapled it on the front tree and yelled "hellllllllllllllllllllllp!"

"I can't punctuate!"

Cheri then did took Nozobo’s car, smashed Oakley_04’s tree. DreamDeaf whacked Nozobo with soft dildo. "Again!!!!!!" He exclaimed. DreamDeaf chased Deaf258 into the forest…where she proceeded... ...to take off... the...skimpy...little...red G-String that Taylor stole and...started to apply...glue to the ass with hand and proceeded to run around after Cheri and Deaf258. DreamDeaf pushed Oakley_04 into the river and Oakley_04 screamed for Nozobo to save him but Oakley_04 gets swept out to sea. Oakley_04 (is) swimming madly into the deep and gets swallowed by a shark that goes "sheesh!"

“OMG" cries Nozobo, and he called Pomeranian "Save Me!" from the fridge which came alive and cracked a plate that belonged to the mouse.

Nozobo told DreamDeaf to find a used car salesman with a toupee and to rip Meg’s clothes off and burn them before having sex. ^Angel^ cried for Ravensteve1961 to stop getting (a) class lawsuit, but they said…

Back