Those who are pet lovers......

I'm an animal lover also but more of a cat lover, but I do like dogs..

We had 9 hamsters but they all died not all at once but one at a time, now we just have 2 female cats, 4 kittens, two lovebirds ( one male, one female ), and a rabbit...We did had a fish which my little one had it in his bedroom, but the fish died so did the little froggy :(

I know RR been barking alot lately cause he wants a dog *thud*

I am dog, cat, and few others. NO SNAKE OR SPIDERS! NO WAY! I don't mind mouse, rats, lizards. No fish either! Fishes are BORING!!!!

I will tell DHB65 to get tarantula from pet shop...

I'm spider lover, also same with snakes.

I HAD THREE DOG OF MONSTER LOL:giggle:
Are you a cat lover, dog lover, rat lover, hamster lover or any other pets lover?

I'll like to see how many members are pet lovers?

I'm dogs, cats, and hamsters lover. ;)

I'm a cat lover. Don't really like dogs.

I did have a hamster a couple of years ago, and he didn't last long enough. :(

I think pretty much everybody knows I love them all. Right now all I have is my fish tank. I'll start collecting again when the kids are a little older.

I like animals. I grew up with cats, but I am partial to dogs now.

I also like snakes. I think they're neat! :lol:

I m animal lover but wierd my brother is reptile lover me animal lover any tame n wild animals and my older sis is insect lover and my baby sis simply dog n cat and horse lover :)

I m lover cat but right now no long cat live with me *sniff* i miss my cat that day Bear give me as free :D

I m only a dog and a cat lover. I would love to own marine fishes someday. I cannot HAVE hamster or snake or any kind of reptile. I have phobia of those animals. *shrieks*

I know its not related to this topic and also sound strange. I have this phobia of touching animals that I was force or unexpect to touch. For one, at my elementary school, there were 'show n' tell' and someone brought a boa constrictor snake. I didn't want to touch it but someone accidently moved the snake against my skin. I freaked out. Then later at night, I went to sleep. I had a nightmare. I woke up in my dream that there were a lot of different kind of snakes all over on my bed. I was so scared.

Then there was another thing, my ex bf's friend had a rooster. I couldn't pet him cuz I was scared to touch or I could get a nightmare. Sure enough, my ex boyfriend was teasing me and grabbed me and held me tight and his friend had his rooster on my head. I screamed. Then again, in my dream, I was being chased by tons of rooster.

I know ... lame. Still, I never overcame my phobia. *sighs*

I love animals, love cats, dogs, little animals and farm animals, horses, but I hate dog owners who allow thier dogs on run to chase after me while I am at route. grrr. I get upset everytime I see dead rabbit, squirrel, hawks, cats, dogs on the side of road almost everyday.

i'm somewhat an animal lover.. however i hate cats.

would really love to have a hybrid dog/wolf someday.
snakes, salt water fish, lizards are nice too as well

as i mention many post that i have a pet ant.. still do :D

I love any animals. I dont scared of any animals. I love repitles, amphibians, fish, birds, etc. They are beautiful animals .

Back