This is for men only to answer about betraying

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have a wife or a girlfriend and she became pregnant and decide not to tell you and get an abortion, keeping secrets from you, and you recovered what she did, would you be devastating but forgive her, or would you be devastating and end it with her because there no trust environment? Would love to hear your opinions on this.

I would be of course devastated, I already know the feeling because my ex cheated on me twice with two differnt boys in 2 months. However, she was not pregnant and she lied to me saying that she was. I had the most painful feeling ever and i had this deep paranoid fear in my chest. After i found out she was lying about being pregnant, I felt better.

If she was reall pregnant with the other boy, I would simply leave her and not have a word with her - Not even help her.

i'll be really upset.. by doing that its mostly mean that woman cheated.. by not telling you she's pregant, and get an abortion.. its almost offically means she's cheating on you.. trying to avoid u notice she's pregant cuz doesn't want him to find out she cheated.. makes sense?

a honest, real word of mouth gives love more strong, even though if the men isn't going to be happy to find out she's pregant or not... honest is a key factor

VamPyroX said:
I'd be pissed! :(

And then? Would you forgive her and stay with her or would you get out of the relationship with her because you lost trust for her?

I'd dump her ass faster than a New York minute and without a second thought. Among the Deaf people in Az and Utah, they told me my exwife did that to me when she left. I don't know what to believe, but I am having a hard time forgiving that manipulating, backstabbing bitch.

Deaf258 said:
I'd dump her ass faster than a New York minute and without a second thought. Among the Deaf people in Az and Utah, they told me my exwife did that to me when she left. I don't know what to believe, but I am having a hard time forgiving that manipulating, backstabbing bitch.
Deaf258 said it best.

Also I agreed with other guys in this topic. Honest is the most important factor for long-term relationship.

Note: I am not pro-life... I am not pro-choice. I am a man and I have NO rights to tell my lover what to do. If she wants to keep then fine with me. If she wants to have an abortion then fine with me. No matter what her decision will be, I will support her and be there for her. That's what man/boyfriend/husband means.

No wonder why Chivalry is dying in America nowaday :mad:

Magatsu said:
Deaf258 said it best.

Also I agreed with other guys in this topic. Honest is the most important factor for long-term relationship.

Note: I am not pro-life... I am not pro-choice. I am a man and I have NO rights to tell my lover what to do. If she wants to keep then fine with me. If she wants to have an abortion then fine with me. No matter what her decision will be, I will support her and be there for her. That's what man/boyfriend/husband means.
Magatsu: you are not pro-life or pro-choice. You said I will support her and be there for her. (Scoff) That's between the marriage goes. Otherwise in gf/bf business is crazy.
I would prefer God made the decision cuz that is his children. If it was me if she dont tell me and abortion then I would called "Murder" cuz God said it was Murder with his first children before parents. Also if she got my baby and asked me can i abortion and I will say hey I wanna take care of it cuz she wasnt ready to be mother. Use ur head right Magatsu

BaByBoY69 said:
Magatsu said:
Deaf258 said it best.

Magatsu: you are not pro-life or pro-choice. You said I will support her and be there for her. (Scoff) That's between the marriage goes. Otherwise in gf/bf business is crazy.
I would prefer God made the decision cuz that is his children. If it was me if she dont tell me and abortion then I would called "Murder" cuz God said it was Murder with his first children before parents. Also if she got my baby and asked me can i abortion and I will say hey I wanna take care of it cuz she wasnt ready to be mother. Use ur head right Magatsu
-_- you don't get it, are you?

Am I a woman? No. Am I preg? No. Hence why I should force the silly and delusional belief on her? May I ask you, whose body exactly? Theirs. Not yours. Not mine. They are the one who had to put up with pregnancy and stuff. You as a man AREN'T. And you forget two things.. First: God give us the free will. He surely isn't going to make a decision for us. Second: Jesus and God repeatedly stated that they do not allow us to judge others or impose our beliefs on others. If you want to talk about 'murder' because of Ten Commandments than I shall call you, 'murderer' because you stomped a bug when you walked on the sidewalk... Life is life. You silly. I'd suggest you to take your own advice -- Use your head right :roll:

Seem that your statement confirmed that Chivalry is dying for real. Thanks for proving my comment.

Edit: Apology for my attitude but your last comment: 'Use your head right' is rather immature. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back