theres no music category on all deaf....

One of the reasons I became a CDI was so I could interpret at band concerts. LOL And I did get to interpret for some singers - it was so much fun!!!

I love to "listen" to classic rock and soft rock music. I do listen to some country but only if it's not leaning towards blue grass (eeeeekkk).

Deaf people do and can enjoy music. I've always wanted to be in a band and play drums. I wish I pursued that dream and took classes on how to drum. Maybe I will do that one day. We should start an AD Band. LOL.

"Coming to you tonight live from Hollywood....... AD INSANITY!!!!!!!"

.....I can see the crowd go wild! :D

One of the reasons I became a CDI was so I could interpret at band concerts. LOL And I did get to interpret for some singers - it was so much fun!!!

I love to "listen" to classic rock and soft rock music. I do listen to some country but only if it's not leaning towards blue grass (eeeeekkk).

Deaf people do and can enjoy music. I've always wanted to be in a band and play drums. I wish I pursued that dream and took classes on how to drum. Maybe I will do that one day. We should start an AD Band. LOL.

But we would all play the drums or the bass in the AD band. I want to be the tympani!

OK thanks :ty:

Welcome. My future instrument in the AD band.

2dlkpxw.jpg

Ivolunteer to play rhythm guitar. Been at it since high school so I think I can be put to good use somewhere.

Pepsi, I found :giggle: funny video for you to see ;)
[yt]HBBHtu551aY[/yt]

Last edited:
Currently listening to probably the darkest ambient jazz band I have ever heard... Bohren & Der Club Of Gore.

I dont really listen or not very interested in music since I dont even understand any of it.

So, music is obviously not a very popular object in the deaf cluture.

Try this, the music is a remix of Beethoven's 9th Symphony, by UNKLE. There's a new, longer version of that remix (trouble in paradise I think), but it's available to the UK market only so far.

[yt]4q9aT3Ne65Q[/yt]

If you love the interplay of music and visuals, I highly recommend the movie "Koyaanisqatsi". No dialog in that movie except the chanting of the movie's title in the very beginning. After that, it's all sound and picture.

I'm HOH and absolutely love music! I also happen to be a musician as I play acoustic, electric and bass guitars. I play in a Christian rock band in church but my passion is classic rock from the 70's and 80's. I know there are a few other deaf/hh musicians on this AD forum. Having and AD band would be cool and we could jam at some future AD gathering. Let's see who else is out there, guys.

Back