the SHOCK of your life!!!!

congratulations_3_multi.gif

Wish you both best of LUCK!!!

:hug:

ohhhhhhhhhh this caught me off... wow i am so happy for you!.. congrats on eloping with your sweetie..

u can ask the secretary to take pics like the secretary did for me and david at our elopement wedding. She didnt mind as she know it is our special day! :)

Best wishes for a happy married life and everything. You deserve it! :)
:hug:

*SHOCK* when tweetybird spill the beans and get hyper feather flappin, tell me that news i was alike huh rebelgirl????? TB say yeppie ck it out on ad so i did wow surprise me abt time wow CONGRATS yayay :hug:

YAYAYAY!! Congrate gurl! and i wish you and ur man good luck! and plss send pix of ur wedding hehe! :)

we have to make sure it isnt APRIL FOOL's since it isnt April whew!! Again, congrats. :giggle:

Holy cow RebelGirl... congrats on your upcoming marriage on March 5th... wow I'm speechless... may God bless ya and your hubby-to-be on your special day and may your marriage be a long one!! DO post a pic in here for us all to see and say beautiful couple!!!! Congrats once again!!

:eek3: ~ *stunned surprised* Yes, Indeed this is really amazing news here!

By the way, Huge Congrats and Wishes you have wonderful Justice Peace Wedding and great memories gathering w/your family and friends along around you and your future husband within forthcoming on March 5th 2007.

Way to go!

*SHOCK* when tweetybird spill the beans and get hyper feather flappin, tell me that news i was alike huh rebelgirl????? TB say yeppie ck it out on ad so i did wow surprise me abt time wow CONGRATS yayay :hug:

hahahaha!!! :rofl: very funny abt hyper feather flappin ahhaa

Back