the SHOCK of your life!!!!

congratulations_3_multi.gif

Wish you both best of LUCK!!!

:hug:

Thanks Laketahoe!!! :hug:

ohhhhhhhhhh this caught me off... wow i am so happy for you!.. congrats on eloping with your sweetie..

u can ask the secretary to take pics like the secretary did for me and david at our elopement wedding. She didnt mind as she know it is our special day! :)

Best wishes for a happy married life and everything. You deserve it! :)
:hug:

HEHEHHE good it caught you off guard!! hope you didn't fall off your chair! lol

That's a good idea for me to ask the secretary to take pix of us. hmm good idea!

and thank you very much!

*SHOCK* when tweetybird spill the beans and get hyper feather flappin, tell me that news i was alike huh rebelgirl????? TB say yeppie ck it out on ad so i did wow surprise me abt time wow CONGRATS yayay :hug:

LOL, YES its rebelgirl getting married!!!! lol thank you, my wolfy!

Holy cow RebelGirl... congrats on your upcoming marriage on March 5th... wow I'm speechless... may God bless ya and your hubby-to-be on your special day and may your marriage be a long one!! DO post a pic in here for us all to see and say beautiful couple!!!! Congrats once again!!

Northstar, thank you very much, will post a pix afterward! ;)

:eek3: ~ *stunned surprised* Yes, Indeed this is really amazing news here!

By the way, Huge Congrats and Wishes you have wonderful Justice Peace Wedding and great memories gathering w/your family and friends along around you and your future husband within forthcoming on March 5th 2007.

Way to go!

haha gotcha!!! and thank you so much!!!

Congrats, Rebbie!!!

I guess that means no more flirting online, huh?

Thank you, DREAMER!

We talked about this and I can still flirt online as long as there's no touching! We decided that After marriage, we would not change a thing and keep it the same as before marriage. There won't be no "I own you, you own me" thing. Its going to be the same as before marriage! which I'm glad we agreed on that because I was married before and it changed alot after marriage. It was more of controlling that I couldn't do anything. thank God for my honey! He's a very understanding man I have ever met. ;)

Back