the SHOCK of your life!!!!

Thank you!!! I love your sig!!! its soo funny!

Your Welcome lol .. yup thanks for my signature heheh some ppl staring at my signature and avatars lol cuz it is so cute *amen* it is not frog lol it is alien lol :lol:

1151498132th_Congratulations0.jpg
!! Rebel girl!! Have a long happy and healthy marriage with your fiancée!! :hug: Best of luck and blessing to you and him in the years and years ahead in life together.

This is the most important promise you'll ever make.
Congratulations to you 2.

I'm kidding.. it might shock you.. but maybe not..

anyway, I think alot of you have been waiting for me to announce for quite some time now

so here it is...

I'm getting married on March 5th Yep!! in 2 weeks! We decided to go to the Justice of the Peace and get married. We have been together for 6 years and will be 7 years this year so its TIME!

WISH ME LUCK! This will be my 2nd marriage!

Did you say you are getting married on March 5th?

That's cool. It is our wedding anniversary on March 5th and we got married 24 years ago. :D

Congratulations! All the best wishes with your future husband. Hope you both will have a wonderful future together. :)

Hey psst.. Rebel girl, did you find a love song for you both? Everyone got a love song of their own for life.. What's yours? ;)

Congratulations and the best luck to both of you in the future together :)

wow!!! I'm exciting for you both, RebelGirl :hug:

to you both and wish you best of good and success in the future.

you??..*wow* :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Congrats! wishes Best luck to both of you and your future husband and loooooooooooooong stay with him.

Back