the SHOCK of your life!!!!

:eek3: Wow..I am really shocked at this news, Thats so GREAT to hear that! Congrats, RebelGirl!! I am very happy for you and your fiance. He is really nice guy! :) Again, congrats!!!! :)

Congratulations and best wishes to both of you for a happy, healthy, and loving future together. :)
gotta admit that I did forget to add ya to thank to. Kick my a$$ please! lol anyway thank you very much too, nuty buddy!

HEHEHHE good it caught you off guard!! hope you didn't fall off your chair! lol

That's a good idea for me to ask the secretary to take pix of us. hmm good idea!

and thank you very much!

Yw.. hehe.. No i didnt fell off my chair.. just surprised! lol.. pfft.. hehee..

gonna have witnesses like your family n friends or what? Just wondering.. heh.. I am so happy for you! :hug:

Congrats Rebelgirl!!!! Wow, six years! About time!! I pray all goes well for you and your future hubby! If you both made it six years, you both can make it 60 years or more!! Hee hee! Thats great! :)

We got married last August 12, 2006. Just passed six months anniversary. We are looking forward to one year anniversary with a mini honeymoon up in the adirondacks. :)

Yw.. hehe.. No i didnt fell off my chair.. just surprised! lol.. pfft.. hehee..

gonna have witnesses like your family n friends or what? Just wondering.. heh.. I am so happy for you! :hug:

Its gonna be my honey's mom and step-dad. they're coming up here to witness us.

Back