The Official Member Picture Thread

Cheri said:
Defee, Why don't you post a picture up here so we can all see what u look like.. Funny thing is I have to imaged what u look like when I am posting with you.. I would rather to know what U look like so I know what u look like while posting with you...:)
Well, i had a pic posted in ******** but somehow the ******** album disappeared...Linc never did say what happened to it..i think his computer crashed so it probably got lost somehow..i will try to post one in here soon ok..

nice pictures and adoreable kids you all got! i started coming in here often and enjoyed members' pix and their families. i love to check out someone's family/friends albums.

hey cooldeaf- your daughter, alina, looked so cute in the picture! her name reminded me of my old best friend whos deaf. her name is alina, too and she's german. i think she usually visits germany every other year.

ok.... here's me! it was taken about 20 minutes ago with my new little treo's cam!

Attachments

• Picture010_10Mar04.jpg
    Picture010_10Mar04.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 214
That's me

:wave: hi that's me sophomore picture year (4 years ago) sorry I don't have currently picture myself

Attachments

• Sophomore Chris.jpg
    Sophomore Chris.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 182
e said:
ok.... here's me! it was taken about 20 minutes ago with my new little treo's cam!
Cute picture! :fly2: Alex, you're one lucky guy! :thumb:

e said:

Very pretty ! :) I like dark eyes. :thumb:

Well, i tried to send my pic but it said its too large..mm how do i reduce the size of the pic? heh? people....appreciate it if you can help me..thanks in advance.

Defee said:
Well, i tried to send my pic but it said its too large..mm how do i reduce the size of the pic? heh? people....appreciate it if you can help me..thanks in advance.
reduce pixels size from photo shop or jasc paint shop or whatever what do you have.. check for image sizes and make it so reduce images size.
if not work.. try contuines untli reduce sizes re-try it until make it goes here..
I had several times and reduce re-try again until works goes to here.
ah there's perfect!

e said:

Hey E,

Finally glad to see your picture...U look soo beautiful....Alex is one lucky dude!. ha..

Bullym0m said:
reduce pixels size from photo shop or jasc paint shop or whatever what do you have.. check for image sizes and make it so reduce images size.
if not work.. try contuines untli reduce sizes re-try it until make it goes here..
I had several times and reduce re-try again until works goes to here.
ah there's perfect!
Well, guess i will have to go to the photo shop and have them reduce the size as i see that it had to be 100 or smaller..i will try and see if they will do that, hopefully they will do that for me. thanks Bullymom

Defee said:
Well, guess i will have to go to the photo shop and have them reduce the size as i see that it had to be 100 or smaller..i will try and see if they will do that, hopefully they will do that for me. thanks Bullymom

Hon, U can buy a cd of Picture It....u can scanner it into your system...even size it smaller and etc...I can t remmy how much it is...but I brought mine at best buy....u can try to see different type of photo you can use to download it in your system...

^Angel^ said:
Hon, U can buy a cd of Picture It....u can scanner it into your system...even size it smaller and etc...I can t remmy how much it is...but I brought mine at best buy....u can try to see different type of photo you can use to download it in your system...

ok i will try that..i will just ask the people at the photo shop and see what they suggest..i have the pic on disk though..but this forum said its too big..its 101 and it has to be at 100 or less... thanks! Angel

Defee said:
ok i will try that..i will just ask the people at the photo shop and see what they suggest..i have the pic on disk though..but this forum said its too big..its 101 and it has to be at 100 or less... thanks! Angel

I have a picture It and I could make your picture smaller...If there is any way you can email me your picture and I will make it smaller and then send it back to you..I will be gladly to help you in any way!..Its up to you sweetie!...

What are Angels for!... :D

^Angel^ said:
I have a picture It and I could make your picture smaller...If there is any way you can email me your picture and I will make it smaller and then send it back to you..I will be gladly to help you in any way!..Its up to you sweetie!...

What are Angels for!... :D

Oh thanks, Angel..will appreciate that..umm why dont u pm me and i will give you my home email address. I will send the pic to you tomorrow as i will be at home, would that be ok? I could not find your name in private messages!
guess i missed it or something..thanks!

here's a webcam pic of me. last year when i moved to utah, someone upgraded my computer to winxp, then my webcam stopped working. he tried one or two days to fix it but to no avail. then last night, when i was chatting with liza, and a few others on webcam, it made me determined to try again and install my old webcam. boom, it worked within five minutes. strange, huh? anyway i am thrilled to have it working again!

Attachments

• marcwebcam.jpg
    marcwebcam.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 139
My Good Friend Andrea n' Me at Emerald Theatre Club for Deaf Social Night! :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 107
Back