The Official Member Picture Thread

Cute pix everyone. :)

I used to have two ferrets before they went on to Rainbow Bridge. I loved them very much. My housemate's yorkshire terrier gave birth to puppies and I babysat them all (5 of them) a few times. They were stinky but cute!

Thought y'all would want to see a naughty picture of me with the finger - I was 18 in this picture. I normally don't have that much makeup on, even back then - I was getting ready for a party. Heh!

Attachments

• finger.jpg
    finger.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 56
  • LIZAPUPPY1.jpg
    LIZAPUPPY1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 55
  • CoRoLi.jpg
    CoRoLi.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 51
Liza said:
Cute pix everyone. :)

I used to have two ferrets before they went on to Rainbow Bridge. I loved them very much. My housemate's yorkshire terrier gave birth to puppies and I babysat them all (5 of them) a few times. They were stinky but cute!

Thought y'all would want to see a naughty picture of me with the finger - I was 18 in this picture. I normally don't have that much makeup on, even back then - I was getting ready for a party. Heh!

You look very Pretty Liza... Cute Animals too:)

I posted a pic of myself a while ago and this pic is of me and my kids. Found it in one of my folders.

Anne
xx

Attachments

• Anne and her kids 2.jpg
    Anne and her kids 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 140
Me & Me! :) i was gettin ready to go club on that night! :)

Attachments

• tic.jpg
    tic.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 133
Anne said:
I posted a pic of myself a while ago and this pic is of me and my kids. Found it in one of my folders.

Anne
xx
The youngest one sure likes to be on camera? Heh!

VamPyroX said:
Are you sure you're not a twin?

yes, i am totally sure that i am not a twin! ;) i made them look like we are twin .... thank to JASC pro paint shop software!!! ;)

daprilz said:
yes, i am totally sure that i am not a twin! ;) i made them look like we are twin .... thank to JASC pro paint shop software!!! ;)
I know, I was being sarcastic... hehehe! What would you do if you were actually a twin?

VamPyroX said:
I know, I was being sarcastic... hehehe! What would you do if you were actually a twin?

;) i would love to have a twin sister!!! it will be verrrrrrrry nice! :)

Anne said:

Anne
xx

aww Anne .. Cute Family you got there:)

Cheri said:
You look very Pretty Liza... Cute Animals too:)

Thanks Cheri babe - you are hot stuff yourself, too! ;)
Ever met a ferret? I love ferrets - they are awesome creatures and pets to have.

Anne said:

Anne
xx

The youngest is very adorable, and so are his siblings and mom :D

Liza said:
Thanks Cheri babe - you are hot stuff yourself, too! ;)
Ever met a ferret? I love ferrets - they are awesome creatures and pets to have.

Oh yeah I had a Ferrets long long time ago but My Ferrets always bite me.. for some reason I dont know why So I gave it to a Person that had 3 other Ferrets and I told her and warned her that My ferret bite and she said oh its ok she has other Ferrets that will play with My Ferrets and My Ferrets wont be alone.. So does that mean cuz She is lonely is that why she is biting so much? I mean she bite so hard that it made a hole in my skin... I love Ferrets I think they are beauitful Animals.

VamPyroX said:
The youngest one sure likes to be on camera? Heh!

Yes he certainly does. He loves his picture taken no matter what!! Cheeky little imp he is :lol:

Anne
x

Liza said:
The youngest is very adorable, and so are his siblings and mom :D

Thanks Liza :D

My youngest loves being the centre of attention! If the other 2 are getting attention he jumps in and says "HI :lol: He ain't shy likes his mum :S

Anne
x

Anne said:
Yes he certainly does. He loves his picture taken no matter what!! Cheeky little imp he is :lol:

Anne
x
Let me guess...

As soon as he sees a person with a camera, he goes running in front of it with a huge smile on his face?

VamPyroX said:
Let me guess...

As soon as he sees a person with a camera, he goes running in front of it with a huge smile on his face?

You got it on one!! :LOL:

Anne
x

Anne said:
You got it on one!! :LOL:

Anne
x
Oh boy... :roll:

I guess I better keep my camera hidden if I should ever visit you! :thumb:

Back