The MOST Exciting Moment or Event on AD?

Probably so, but I was too tired to think straight. Now.... I want that midget picture GONE. That I take personally, and I do not like being called a shortie. Many people in my height group don't, either, and it's a blow to the gut. I want it GONE.

bish_slapped.gif.pagespeed.ce.dOTzfdPvVg.gif

If you were next to me, I would need to give you a reality check. I advised you on several occasions only for uou to relapse to imaturity. Please see things a little more open minded, okay? You can't possibly be less cultured than a kid half your age, right?

bish_slapped.gif.pagespeed.ce.dOTzfdPvVg.gif

If you were next to me, I would need to give you a reality check. I advised you on several occasions only for uou to relapse to imaturity. Please see things a little more open minded, okay? You can't possibly be less cultured than a kid half your age, right?

Truth be told, I do need a reality check every now and then. Maybe this'll serve as my wake-up call :hmm:

Truth be told, I do need a reality check every now and then. Maybe this'll serve as my wake-up call :hmm:

and now you're off to a very good start indeed!

ain't she such a gal? :)

for them - yes but maybe... maybe not....

Yes, exactly. I do not want to make any enemies here-- I like to get along with everybody, despite my issues with my occasional mood swings. I suppose I had one of THOSE days. :hmm:

Yes, exactly. I do not want to make any enemies here-- I like to get along with everybody, despite my issues with my occasional mood swings. I suppose I had one of THOSE days. :hmm:

Now before you post a thread about how to feel in crazy circumstances, tell me who has control of your feelings?

Okay, so do you see how certain things can't be influenced by others?

Yeah. It's why I have a therapist. She helps me a lot, but someone here who understand and knows how I feel is what I need. Some days I wish I had a somebody here to talk to, but I haven't been here that long yet-- I just passed my 2nd month a few days ago. Still have plenty to learn. My goal is to be completely used to this by the end of June.

OMG.....YES! MushyCookies was SUCH a faker...I remember catching him in a lie about the on campus population at OSD,if I recall............Sunny....*shakes head and snorts* Who was HockeyDude?

HockeyDude started around the same time as MushyCookies. I don't remember his whole story, but it had something to do with having cancer I believe.
These two hooked up on AD and in public. Then a lot of us caught on and soon they were gone. Pretty strange people.

Well I've dated someone I met on here before and lived with them for a bit ...:hmm:

That is because you did not get it when they explained to you about the measurement. You were talking about your arms and everything on the walls for measurement.

Yes that plus I love how ambrosia called him out saying stuff like, "If you have so much stuff that you have to store it and yet you want more stuff to personalize your house?" and "How you are 30 years old and you don't know to personalize?"

Also I love how ChicagoBlue took pictures of his "measuring devices" and then there was that picture tilted sideways and some member Jane B didn't get a joke about taking the picture sideways.

It was just epic how the whole thread just imploded and snowballed. good times indeed! :laugh2::laugh2:

I dunno -- I would say its threads that interest me .. However there are some people who used to post here a lot and then take off always make me wonder....
Then there was the midnightsun event that made me wonder whats going on.
I first signed on to AD when bydrie was a member posting, but I wasn't a frequent poster so all I saw was posts that stopped. Thanks shel for enlighting me by starting this thread. good idea.

Brydie's fake death.

Angel and Roadrunner's sham marriage.. it turned out Roadrunner is gay.

Matajan's desperate for an Ivy educated Deaf woman.

AllDeaf gathering in NYC

Back