The MOST Exciting Moment or Event on AD?

Sunny, Mushy Cookies and Hockey Dude

It took me awhile to understand why some AD members had a hard time accepting new people. Didn't take long to understand why with all the fake people.

OMG.....YES! MushyCookies was SUCH a faker...I remember catching him in a lie about the on campus population at OSD,if I recall............Sunny....*shakes head and snorts* Who was HockeyDude?

OMG.....YES! MushyCookies was SUCH a faker...I remember catching him in a lie about the on campus population at OSD,if I recall............Sunny....*shakes head and snorts* Who was HockeyDude?

MushyCookies.... I remember one ADer brought up an urbandictionary definition of it and.... that was gross.

Sigh......

That is because you did not get it when they explained to you about the measurement. You were talking about your arms and everything on the walls for measurement. That was what make us laugh and thought this is funny. I hope you get the idea what we were talking about in your thread. It is good to laugh. So don't beat to yourself. :)

That is because you did not get it when they explained to you about the measurement. You were talking about your arms and everything on the walls for measurement. That was what make us laugh and thought this is funny. I hope you get the idea what we were talking about in your thread. It is good to laugh. So don't beat to yourself. :)

ChicagoBlue - you understand exactly what happened and what they were trying to say?

ChicagoBlue - you understand exactly what happened and what they were trying to say?

No, I don't, and I really don't want to know. They might've had a good time, but I DID NOT. I was red-faced, and frustrated. I nearly walked away from here, but decided not to.

No, I don't, and I really don't want to know. They might've had a good time, but I DID NOT. I was red-faced, and frustrated. I nearly walked away from here, but decided not to.

no I mean about measurement. you were confusing yourself between feet and inches.

for example - you stated that the height of the wall is around 14 inches... it's 14 feet, not inches. get it?

no I mean about measurement. you were confusing yourself between feet and inches.

for example - you stated that the height of the wall is around 14 inches... it's 14 feet, not inches. get it?

Yes. And anyone could've told me-- I'd been awake all night, and the way things were going were not helping, cause I was forgetting a lot of stuff yesterday. Doing that, and the midget picture was NOT COOL. I'm still peeved off about it. At least I did get a few hours of sleep and collected myself, though.

Yes. And anyone could've told me-- I'd been awake all night, and the way things were going were not helping, cause I was forgetting a lot of stuff yesterday. Doing that, and the midget picture was NOT COOL. I'm still peeved off about it. At least I did get a few hours of sleep and collected myself, though.

they did but it got out of hands. oh well. sleep well tonight.

they did but it got out of hands. oh well. sleep well tonight.

Probably so, but I was too tired to think straight. Now.... I want that midget picture GONE. That I take personally, and I do not like being called a shortie. Many people in my height group don't, either, and it's a blow to the gut. I want it GONE.

Back