The MOST Exciting Moment or Event on AD?

Really? Last I remember, RR was removed as a moderator.......trying to remember why...

Pretty sure it was showing favoritism to some members and being a problem for others.

It's Black Wednesday and I can't comment on what happened to Roadrunner... there was several got involved on that day.

I just remembered..black Tuesday something like that?

It's Black Wednesday and I can't comment on what happened to Roadrunner... there was several got involved on that day.

I totally forgot about it and I can't even remember what really happened even though I was a member at the time. It was a long time ago!

wow.. wish I had joined all those years ago. I'd come across AllDeaf many times over the years but for one reason or another never joined (I think- I'm an honest person).

Re the shorty thing- I am a short guy- and don't mind people calling me that; I'm used to getting teased to death about me being a shrimp lol :). Haven't been back to the Decorating thread so didn't see the dwarf/midget pic- but would have laughed my head off.

Nothing from me- I'm still too new and I hope that eventually I am accepted- do understand about the fake stories thing- have been through that on other forums etc.

Quack

FYI the Angel everyone is talking about is not me. HAHAHAHA

Didn't Alldeaf lose a bunch of data some years ago?
Yes. I lost a lot of good stuff back then. I don't know if that included the RR "news." Maybe I was just out of the gossip loop (I try to avoid that). :dunno:

I totally forgot about Matajan. I thought he was pretty pathetic.

:lol: how about those members that i can't name got permbanned after the HOT debating about ASL VS SPEAKING.

And didn't you start out at Angle1989 because of a typo when signing up and need a mod to correct it for you and that took awhile?

Yes you are correct. I typed Angle instead of Angel. Maybe with all the drama from the past Angel I should have kept my first username:laugh2:

Yes you are correct. I typed Angle instead of Angel. Maybe with all the drama from the past Angel I should have kept my first username:laugh2:

I actually liked Angle...

It was a much tougher name. :P

Like what other AD'ers said, I remember Brydie situation, 07/07/07 wedding (despite my unawareness until this thread), Christmas Cards Exchange, and I'm not sure what else.

I remember Liebling and Jiro debated about American Culture. :lol: Well, I suppose it's minor thing. I miss Liebling, tho.

Sorry, I have a hard time to remember big events...

I do too...and have been here almost 6 years I think...a few do stick out....Ms Bucket having TWINS!....(I really do miss her!) and SWK having a baby boy, his 1st!...and in his 50's....

Back