The most dangerous job you ever took?

Tossed with a knife? What was that about?

Two co-workers were fighting. One of them then wanted to start something between me and the other employee. So he threw the other employee's knife right into my station behind my back so it would look like I stole it from the now knifeless employee while the employee who stole it snuck to his station undetected. Of course when the other employee started yelling at me about his knife, I yelled back at him about throwing knives at people. Then the sous chef came into the mix. The sous chef favored the yelling guy and didn't resolve the situation. She went to hide in the office. So I went after the sous chef and kicked the door open yelling at the sous chef right in front of the general manager who was in there. Normally I would not be yelling at my bosses but if you throw a sharp a knife at me, especially where my fingers were at, and not listen to what I had to say about the incident, then I'm yelling at you for doing a lousy job as a "manager" in front of the big boss. RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR I WILL!

The big boss didn't discipline me when I finally made the sous chef admit that she didn't know how to handle the situation....so she got a talking to by the big boss when I left to go back to the station. I was pretty mad at the way I got sucked into this situation. It was not even about me, but no knives thrown.

That's why I laugh sometimes when I watch Hell's Kitchen.....it can get cut throat in some restaurants.

I work at a veterinary hospital, so it can be dangerous at times. I am comfortable dealing with all dogs, no matter how aggressive they are. Cats can be twice as nasty. My worst injuries were from a full-grown iguana (~6ft. including tail) that scratched the crap out of me, though.

While it was unpaid, I did an internship in marine mammal rescue & rehabilitation when I was in college. Not much danger from the seal pups (they could still bite you) but the juvenile and adult seals were very dangerous. People seem to forget that seals, sea lions and dolphins are predators...

An Assistant for Dick Cheney. I had to walk around him quite loudly I might add, so not to get shot in the face.

The most dagerous job I have ever had was when I was a home remodelling construction contractor in my late teens/early 20's. Scaffolding is dangerous, but not as dangerous as walking along roof framing beams with no safety gear (your screwed if you slip). I would pretty much say that all the power tools I used would be considered dangerous - even if used properly. You had to have nerves of steel on some jobs.

The most dangerous thing I have ever done? Bullrider in the Florida Cowboy's Association. I saw a lot of goring and broken bones. You had to have balls of friggin brass.

ASL Films, Legend of the Mountain Man. I ran into bears numerous times and one of them stole my dildo. True story!

:laugh2:

How big was the dildo? :lol:

Anyways, my most dangerous job I worked at is Columbus Drum Steel. The company recycle 55-gallon drums. All kinds of chemical inside the drums. For example, you know yellow paint and white paint on roads,right? When I opened lids, the fumes was so awful. I was 20 and worked there for about 10 months and got the hell out of there. I was only white dude in the department for a while. Most of the african-americans were crazy. They all came straight from the ghetto. They all liked my stinky buds. :giggle: One morning, I smoked couple of joints on my way to work. Co-workers knew right away I was so stoned b/c of my eyes were bloodshot. It didnt slow me down and they were shocked.

My first month there, I had a bad accident. I was working 10 hr days. One day, the drum tipped over, I went to picked it up, all of sudden I almost cut my left thump off. To this day, I have no idea what happened. Unreal. I look back and and cant believe what I went through. It was hard work, no heater inside the building,ice and snow on top of drums. One day,we found a raccoon inside the drum. It was just crazy. People smoking weed everywhere,everyday. The manager walked in and could'nt believe how much weed he was smelling and how stoned we were. It was good times but work was rough. Today, I still dont miss that place.

Last edited:
duh... No... too much information. :roll:

Thank god Im male and have the real thing. :D

maybe you,I and pink get together. :3some:

No. And you asked her what kind of dildo basically and she gave you an answer.

Be open minded, but don't ask me for a threesome on a forum. :lol:

No. And you asked her what kind of dildo basically and she gave you an answer.

Be open minded, but don't ask me for a threesome on a forum. :lol:

Liar! I asked her how big it was. Im surprised she didnt say 12" :giggle:

Ok, you,I and Pink meet in person and Ill ask for :3some: and :69:

Whoohooo:D

Normal sized :cool2: lol but the awesome thing about it was that it swiveled! Freakin swiveled! It was a gift and I loved having it.

ah... I know exactly what you're talking about :naughty:

Back