The most dangerous job you ever took?

Hmm. Old job Tyson as beef. Too many knifes anywhere and walked under dead cows on the hook.

Repair under almost 8 tons of semi-truck or under almost 3k LB of diesel engine on the jack stands.

It's a toss up between working for a sex crimes unit and being a long-time volunteer with the domestic violence underground housing...came close to getting killed a few times.

And being a high school teacher...if you are stuck in a room full of hormone-charged teenagers, you'll completely understand.

I have mowed grass medians on highway for the landscaping company for 2 yrs. I had farmer's tan. :lol: I had to crossed highway with riding mower and wore ear plugs in my ears.(safety policy) Couldnt hear shit. Kinda scary.

Harvest season working in the grapes. A few summers ago, I helped my grandma out while working in the grapes with her. I rode in these big bins that were almost as tall as I am (I'm only 5'2" :p) and a big conveyer belt would drop grapes onto me. I had to scramble around, pull out all the sticks, snakes and mice (EWW), and then hop out, and into the next bin. All while trying to not get my head whacked off by the conveyer. Fun stuff!

Back