The most dangerous job you ever took?

kokonut

Reaction score
This might be an interesting thread. What was the most dangerous paid job you have ever undertaken?

ASL Films, Legend of the Mountain Man. I ran into bears numerous times and one of them stole my dildo. True story!

Never had a scary job, but my friend took a job as an alligator wrestler when she was in HS. Here is an old pic:

2787896480065137678S600x600Q85.jpg

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Worked at Target warehouse. You would have to keep eyes peeled for forklifts and machinery.

Paper pusher - paper cuts. Sorry, I lead a boring life. :wave:

My most dangerous job was when I was working on this environmental chemistry project. I had to spend time in a 'clean' lab where you have to suit up, change shoes, and wear mask before handling invisible gaseous mercury. :)

Actually, that reminds me. Most dangerous job for me is when I was a grad student. I worked with hydrochloric acids as well as looked into a microscope for hours at a time. I swear my eyesight was worse after working there for 2.5 years!

I will write about number 1 when I have more time.

2. I used to take jobs as a private process server
3. Katrina.....enough said
4. Recovery Demolition
5. Evictions for a few property owners.

1,3,4 and 5 were all part of one business. 2 was for extra $$$

I suppose my most dangerous was interning at the prison mental health unit.:dunno:

Cutting down big ole dead trees. "Widow makers." :Ohno:

Cutting down big ole dead trees. "Widow makers." :Ohno:

You know, I read somewhere a while back that tree trimming was the 3rd most dangerous job in the U.S. Had a friend get attacked by a nasty racoon while trimming a tree. I'm sure he thinks it the MOST dangerous!

In training to be a graphic artist....using an Xacto knife, Sliced the hell out of my index finger (still have the long scar)...

Back