The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

We have a holly berry tree right next our steps and I have to made sure Marty does not try to eat any of the berries that fall on ground.
I think it a pretty stupid place to plant a plant that is toxic , right next the building where a small child can get to it.

It was probably planted by a previous owner that had neither small children nor pets.

Its nice to see the led sign saying " Congrats to Miss Amercia nina..................." I wonder if she lives so close to my home? :hmm:

Went to my DMV's inspection lane and there was no line! Mental note to self to take the car (in 2years) on a Tuesday (but not just before the 15th or 30th) at 1:30 PM.

Also new, to me (it's been a few years since I've taken a car for inspection), is a drive-thru window to pay & get the new registration. Cool.

Went to my DMV's inspection lane and there was no line! Mental note to self to take the car (in 2years) on a Tuesday (but not just before the 15th or 30th) at 1:30 PM.

Also new, to me (it's been a few years since I've taken a car for inspection), is a drive-thru window to pay & get the new registration. Cool.
Funny, we are getting the van done as well.

i love the weather in california, just warm-hot temp at 80's..

dont be jealous, haha

It has been one of the nicest summers I can remember. Not too many really HOT days. Beautiful here today, low 80's with an amazing breeze. Chance for some rain this weekend which would be nice too.

Interesting how every state is different. We don't have DMV inspections here in CA. If your vehicle is 1997 or older you need a smog check before you can re-register. The smog place sends the report electronically to the DMV. I have been to the DMV twice in the last 10-15 years. Not counting my kids drivers test.

seeing a lot of changes in my health.. switched from white rice to brown rice...junk foods to fruits/healthy bars. ice cream to yogurts. so many foods to switched.

im proud of myself to cut the weight from 185 to 160. STILL WANT to increase muscles then im all good.

oh wait..THANK YOU, CROSSFIT !!!

It is Wednesday? Hurry up weekend! I need the REST so badly! I am tired and exhausted already!

seeing a lot of changes in my health.. switched from white rice to brown rice...junk foods to fruits/healthy bars. ice cream to yogurts. so many foods to switched.

im proud of myself to cut the weight from 185 to 160. STILL WANT to increase muscles then im all good.

oh wait..THANK YOU, CROSSFIT !!!

25 pounds is a LOT! Congratz! :D

On Tuesday, ( 9-24 ) I am starting a low carb diet. I have heard of it, I have seen it work... It is hard as hell... but it works well, and I know I can do it! So I'm eating whatever I want this week, so I can start Tuesday with no regrets. :P It will be a journey, but I'm looking forward to what it will do for me. :)

Thursday evening will be the final Cochlear Implant exercise at HarbourFront/Toronto.
A live Latin American band.
Next year?

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for Friday!

Wirelessly posted

Zumba Friday! I can't wait !

FRIDAY and I am supposed to resting tmw but instead, I am going in to work in my classroom without extra pay. The life of a teacher! GRRRR!

that not right you got union

Yep but I am going there voluntarily because I never have enough time during the workday to finish everything and I am falling behind. Just need a few hours without my students to catch up. With the students there, something always comes up.

Wirelessly posted

I am looking forward to adopting a bulldog from the rescue organization :)

Back