The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Wirelessly posted

At work, the application to enroll in class' had something new, check the box that applies to you , single or couple??? What happened to single or married ??

Its new to me. I assume too many common in laws???

Wirelessly posted

At work, the application to enroll in class' had something new, check the box that applies to you , single or couple??? What happened to single or married ??

must be a gay-friendly place

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

Its new to me. I assume too many common in laws???

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. If a person is married , I wonder if they have to check off couple ? I will ask lol

Many people chose to be couples and live together. Don't have to get married to do this. I guess that is what they wanted people to check off.

Had a great time at a lake in Northern Maryland with my friends. The lake had water park style slides on it. That was cool!

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
Many people chose to be couples and live together. Don't have to get married to do this. I guess that is what they wanted people to check off.

New to me , didn't know married was removed. Just weird , I will ask tmr lol

I am busy all the times I am really neurlogist said professional will soon. evaluation. yesterday last times ct scan and soon find out on

3 month will reduce to medication. hope be better :) everything change forward I aware it everything prevent. I hope wait for hear. I will back to church. I will alots of change better effort! my family issues problem on tough and few and few my situation!

More Cochlear Implant exercise-Big band swing 7.00 to 10.00 pm HarbourFront.

I am without my iphone

Lost it, or broke it?

I was without my phone for 4 weeks whilst they fixed it - due to me breaking the screen. I can honestly say I didn't miss it much, but I guess I would have done if my car had broken down, or someone needed to get in touch with me urgently!

Wirelessly posted

whiskeyonesix said:
I am without my iphone

Lost it, or broke it?

I was without my phone for 4 weeks whilst they fixed it - due to me breaking the screen. I can honestly say I didn't miss it much, but I guess I would have done if my car had broken down, or someone needed to get in touch with me urgently!

Service was cut off got it back bec my paycheck got lost in the mail. I got it today :)

Two weeks ago I have done 12 Km (7.5 miles) walk at the annual marathon event... The hills were nightmare... but hey I did it and made it to the finish line. :)

Two weeks ago I have done 12 Km (7.5 miles) walk at the annual marathon event... The hills were nightmare... but hey I did it and made it to the finish line. :)

Good stuff! I could walk that... but a jog or run... I'd die... :giggle: Always nice to do something you feel good about. =D

Good stuff! I could walk that... but a jog or run... I'd die... :giggle: Always nice to do something you feel good about. =D

Yeah I'm not ready for running (also I hate running) especially I have got a lower back injury over year and something months ago.. But walking is good enough for me. :) I think I'll do another 7.4 miles walk next year... perhaps in different states of Australia.

Wirelessly posted

I can't stop laughing , read a funny come back comment lol some guy told another guy to soak his head in piss , only in a sports section in fb too funny Go Patriots!

Last edited:

Why would they want to get married and be risked getting broke due money slashing by governments? Nothing wrong with 'in spiritual marriage'. Or that common in law marriage.

Why would they want to get married and be risked getting broke due money slashing by governments? Nothing wrong with 'in spiritual marriage'. Or that common in law marriage.

It was a reply to my post, in the school application, they have two choices , couple or single? They don't use "married" anymore :dunno:

Back