The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

im still laughing and reeling what happened on last weekend's softball tournament..

i got warned for excessive bat flipped. here is what happened:

me: *BASHED* homerun
pitcher: F word [bleep]
me: *flipped bat off my hands* *hands up*
teammate: "Yo" *point finger at umpire*
me: *looks at umpire* [good thing im HOH] "yea?"
umpire: "im giving you a warning for excessive bat flip"
me: "what? is there a rule for bat flip?!"
umpire: "one more, eject"
me: O.o "ok.."
teammate: *laughing* "that is badass mo****f*** is right there! "
teammate: "S***, bro.."
coach: "really? dont do that again, i need you ok? pop your ego down and get your S*** together!"
me: *smirk* "Coach, i never knew there is a rule for bat flip!"
coach: "do i give a f***? shut up and get your S*** together"
me: "Ok.. damn"
coach: "lets go!"
teammates: *copied my act of bat flip*

wow. i NEVER knew there is a rule for bat flip in slowpitch softball in my career of playing!

good news work out. I am pretty sound look likes final good news. neuroloigist said cause I younger past then surgery, now I got migraine treatment to plan medication. doctor help me fix do it plan migrance. I am not clear to dizzy. neurologist pretty found. no damage brain. I am lucky. normal is brain. I got to seems dizzy pretty secure medication family doctor I surprised I have headache alots of worst increase!

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for the weekend, Fri night Zumba, Sat cafe night maybe, Sun nervous about a new church first time and Sun Night Football whoohoo!

tomorrow.. im praying that my Niners win the game over Rams!! c'mon..

Iphone 5c/5s ate up much battery faster than iphone 4/4s ?! feel like im regret it.

I cant believe that we are finishing up the 6th week of being back to work since summer break. Wow!

Taking my dog back to shelter today. Heartache commences. I know it's the best for him, but the last now 8 months have been great.

I hate when people have a garage sale and don't price anything. So you have to go up to them and ask "how much do you want for this?" I really don't want to ask - sometimes they want 10 times more than what I'd be interested in paying, so the interaction is annoying and weird. Geeze, people, get a pen and paper and write some numbers down. I just went home.

Wirelessly posted

I need a grammar nazi lol

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

I need a grammar nazi lol

Hi, HI!!! I am here!

How may I assist you? :D

Awesome! Correct my errors if any in my post this mobile typing drives me crazy! I have no Internet in the home. So, it a bit difficult to access my laptop:)

Wirelessly posted

Awesome! Correct my errors if any in my post this mobile typing drives me crazy! I have no Internet in the home. So, it a bit difficult to access my laptop:)

Probably we should just ignore them and insert the proper punctuation mentally as it is hard to do on a mobile.

I always hope people ignore mine if I am using my tablet.

I hate when people have a garage sale and don't price anything. So you have to go up to them and ask "how much do you want for this?" I really don't want to ask - sometimes they want 10 times more than what I'd be interested in paying, so the interaction is annoying and weird. Geeze, people, get a pen and paper and write some numbers down. I just went home.

I see plenty of those sales every week. I make it work out in my favor if people don't want to go all the trouble of pricing their items.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Rio said:

Probably we should just ignore them and insert the proper punctuation mentally as it is hard to do on a mobile.

I always hope people ignore mine if I am using my tablet.

At least , the tablet is bigger than my iPhone lol I dislike the keyboard very much, touch screen keys. They make tons of mistakes and correct speller is a another story hahaha

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Jane B. said:
Wirelessly posted
At least , the tablet is bigger than my iPhone lol I dislike the keyboard very much, touch screen keys. They make tons of mistakes and correct speller is a another story hahaha

A Google search for a bluetooth keyboard brings up quite a choice. Have you given any thought to adding one?

https://www.google.com/#psj=1&q=bluetooth+keyboard+for+iphone

Thank you . Don't think I can afford that at the moment.

Last night watched youtube, the narrator speaks in BSL which I understand with subtitles. It gave me chills in my spine and I was close to thrown up. There was thread that recently posted by Royale, and it is about Deaf Holocaust.

Last night watched youtube, the narrator speaks in BSL which I understand with subtitles. It gave me chills in my spine and I was close to thrown up. There was thread that recently posted by Royale, and it is about Deaf Holocaust.

i seen it before it gave me shudders it,there more to that some been edit out and there is other things on 'see hear' about subject you may find it on bbc site.
got start of migraine so going to bed

If this govt shutdown happens, we will lose my husband's salary which is pretty high. My salary will have to carry this family for god knows how long and it is not a big one. Getting nervous.

If this govt shutdown happens, we will lose my husband's salary which is pretty high. My salary will have to carry this family for god knows how long and it is not a big one. Getting nervous.

Unfortunately it has happened at 12:01am from what I read approx 800,000 government employees will be told to go home when they report to work and some will work to effect a "safe shut down" but will not be paid. The military and defenses will remain in force as well as Social Security and Medicare but as far as anything else is anyones guess... even the Smithsonian will be closed down ...

Back