The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I fallen off that horse so many friggin times at moment I got nicotine replacement inhalator and lozenge on the go..are you weaning off vaping or keep on ....we got shop in town that only sell vaping stuff may give go tomorrow....Which flavour do you like some say apple is nice.

Anni my son sent me pics of sky diving every frame from jump to landing I so glad I was told after he jumped..
is that a typo error your daughter 52 she only looks about 20

I like what crazy vapers call zombie mint :) its marshmallow, peppermint, and chocolate :) they have a website if you want to give them a go. I enjoy smoking, so just weaned off nicotine, sometimes add it back when I struggle. Beside this tastes a lot better and has less chemicals and found I can taste the nicotine when I add it and do not like the taste anymore :). I fell of too many times to count, but getting back on and having the strength to go into a gas station and just saying $10 on 4 and not add and a pack of.... Is a sweet victory :)
At first I vaped what I smoked that way it wasn't such a huge difference and then started playing with the flavors.

I love the product of the painting of my dog except just couldn't understand why the person never consulted with me certain oceans are difficult to paint. What would you do if you were me?
I wish he would have explained to me first then move on to paint.
Original has beach and final product he painted mountains
5f47e72d69e79fde2236a776db43a363.jpg
babf2cbe53f0a30c5831661aa4715611.jpg

I love the product of the painting of my dog except just couldn't understand why the person never consulted with me certain oceans are difficult to paint. What would you do if you were me?

It would probably look dull if he painted the beach because too many lines in the water.

you should have asked him why did he not paint the ocean.

Rio, I wouldn't accept and pay for something I was unhappy with. Maybe after discussing the situation of why the actual photo background wasn't used something could be worked out. I do like the beach scene much better than the mountains. Good luck with that.

It would probably look dull if he painted the beach because too many lines in the water.
I spoke to him about what happened to the ocean? He said, that he can't draw the ocean good. He said, he painted it (unsure if he did) and it didn't look good , so he painted mountains. He gave me this thing about how the dog was the main object and I need to have a perspective about the art work. He said something I was not clear ( I gave him an 8 x 10 photo) .

As much as I would have loved the ocean, I admit he did a fantastic job on my dog. The man who did it is my best friend's father. I have known her parents since I was a child.

I didn't get upset, just a bit let down on the scenery. He said, I didn't have to pay but he would keep the painting. If I buy it he would charge $65.00.

My hubby put our pit bull, Hannah, in the corner as a time out. Amazing Hannah stayed in the corner with her head down. LOL

Attachments

• timeout.jpg
    timeout.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
That's strange...
I know, for me puzzled. I told people about the painting, I almost feel embarrassed to show it off bec I was expecting the ocean. On the bright side he perfectly painted my baby.

Learned that "maybe" I should have kept my mouth shut when this deaf lady had her baby sleeping face down...she said I made her feel like an "idioit mother" ...I did apolize..BUT...seems she didn't know any better...:hmm:

I spoke to him about what happened to the ocean? He said, that he can't draw the ocean good. He said, he painted it (unsure if he did) and it didn't look good , so he painted mountains. He gave me this thing about how the dog was the main object and I need to have a perspective about the art work. He said something I was not clear ( I gave him an 8 x 10 photo) .

As much as I would have loved the ocean, I admit he did a fantastic job on my dog. The man who did it is my best friend's father. I have known her parents since I was a child.

I didn't get upset, just a bit let down on the scenery. He said, I didn't have to pay but he would keep the painting. If I buy it he would charge $65.00.
If he can't paint oceans (he's an artist???), then he should have informed you up front before beginning the commission. Then you would have had an option for the background. Instead of mountains you might have wanted something else.

His comment about you should have a perspective about art work is a lame attempt at putting the blame on you, in a artsy-snob way. Shame on him!

I would done pic for nothing I love art.
I watching my black birds mother black bird crafty little thing and very clever,she yanking lumps of moss out of garden throwing it in pond then tadpoles swim on it get stuck then eaten...little black bird mum right up against my French window looking at me I could sit here for hours watching

While getting my suitcase from the basement I decided to look into my train case (you young'uns probably don't know what a train case is :giggle: ) which I haven't used in a long time. Boy, I'd say it was a long time. Not since before 1989 as the luggage tag had an old, old address on it. Brought it upstairs and cleaned out all the old make-up, cologne, soap, lotions, etc and threw them away. Cleaned up the case and tray and may use it again. It would make a nice nom-nom case :cool2:

While getting my suitcase from the basement I decided to look into my train case (you young'uns probably don't know what a train case is :giggle: ) which I haven't used in a long time. Boy, I'd say it was a long time. Not since before 1989 as the luggage tag had an old, old address on it. Brought it upstairs and cleaned out all the old make-up, cologne, soap, lotions, etc and threw them away. Cleaned up the case and tray and may use it again. It would make a nice nom-nom case :cool2:

What are nom nom's. I'm going to guess snacks?

That picture aka meme has also been used for predicted blizzards that fizzled to.. nothing as well as other natural disasters that turned out to be tiny or nothing at all.

LOL i have seen that before - someone did for my hometown, with that along with 'WE WILL REBUILD' despite everything was just fine. :lol:

And also, I can't wait for the trip, I am due to fly out to USA in two days time. It's my last day at work today. :mrgreen:

Back