The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had halloween for the past three days, first day was at hubby's work, 2nd day is when the city "decided" that halloween should be on Saturday instead of Sunday (I HATE that) .. So I can't really go treat or tricking tonight because it isn't Halloween anymore, yet it is.

I am improve my health is very better glad of pretty sound good sleep! that is awesome!! that is great :D

Dog sitting , football and pizza later :)

I watch football is today and enjoy watch people candy doorbell coming soon fun enjoy! :D

There was football today (in which my predictable Vikings sucked again!) and then 12 cute kids begging for candy. :) (12 is all that came this year but that's about normal for where I live.)

There was football today (in which my predictable Vikings sucked again!) and then 12 cute kids begging for candy. :) (12 is all that came this year but that's about normal for where I live.)
that is great cutest :D

:fruit: one more!!!!! one more!!!!!!!!!! GO SF GIANTS!!!!

just one more then capture the WORLD SERIES!!! one more!!!!

U obsees? again giggle I understand, I Notice you many time giggle! :D

It would be neat though if Giants lose game 5 so that the Giants can win it when at home? I think it will go that way anyways. I think the energy from the fans at each park has been great. SF fans doing their thing, and also Rangers fans doing great job too. I still think it has been an interesting series having no team to favor. Good fan support thats what I like.

It would be neat though if Giants lose game 5 so that the Giants can win it when at home? I think it will go that way anyways. I think the energy from the fans at each park has been great. SF fans doing their thing, and also Rangers fans doing great job too. I still think it has been an interesting series having no team to favor. Good fan support thats what I like.
True i agree you !

i just blew almost 150 bucks on SF Giants WS Champions gears!

-hat
-3 tshirts
-1 hoodie

am i crazy?

im not gambler, sorry..

i cant get my smile off from my face!

Huh!?

Anyone care to explain why drive up ATM's have braille on them?!!:hmm: Bet you guys all look the next time you see one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back