The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last! Everyone has been missing you and hoping you are okay.

You are back to stay for a while now, I hope?
21e8col.gif

Thanks, Botti, yep, I'll be here :)

Wirelessly posted

Pepsi said:
Hello, how is everyone? :)

Hi Pepsi :wave: welcome back girl! How you doing? I am good, graduated from medical assistant school 2 weeks ago and had a blast w Jolie77 she came to visit me.

I am glad of you Pepsi welcome to here back AD, I miss you!! Hope be see you happy welcome !! :D cheer:wave:

Thanks, its good to be back. I miss AD so much I have a lot of great friends here :hug:

Wirelessly posted

Hi Pepsi :wave: welcome back girl! How you doing? I am good, graduated from medical assistant school 2 weeks ago and had a blast w Jolie77 she came to visit me.

Hi OB7, I miss you :hug: That's great news! I'm so happy for you :)

Today is my son's 5th bday...:) He had a 2nd bday party at school and then we all took him out for dinner at one of his favorite restaurants. He is so pooped now. Cute!

Today is my son's 5th bday...:) He had a 2nd bday party at school and then we all took him out for dinner at one of his favorite restaurants. He is so pooped now. Cute!

I wish Nathan a happy birthday! :D

Happy Birthday Nathan!! Bet you're glad to be 5 now!!

Thanks Deafskeptic and KristinaB. :) He was so excited to finally turn 5. He had been looking forward to it. LOL!

Happy birthday to your little boy. Bet he is going to sleep very well tonight. :D

Tell your litle boy, I said happy birthday and let him know to tell his father to hush up about the bundy, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back