The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsi,
Good to see you back here. Hope you'll stay for a bit. How is your grandkids doing? Hope all is well.

Shel90,
Great to hear Nathan's had a terrific 5th b'day! :)

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: so sick of people.... even my "friends". they find things really funny and it really helps. find excuses why they aren't being there. and goes "oh sorry".... sorry is just a five-letter word.

also to find yesterday that the "repair" camera company have damaged my camera. :mad2: :mad2: I'm never gonna get my camera back. :(

WOOTTTTT!!!!! won GAME 1 over Texas Rangers..

dont mess with SF Giants!! Sure, SF Giants mess with texas rangers because we likes to torture rangers.

GAME 2 tonight- Giants vs Rangers..

All i know that Rangers is playing with waterguns..Giants is playing with Uzis.

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: so sick of people.... even my "friends". they find things really funny and it really helps. find excuses why they aren't being there. and goes "oh sorry".... sorry is just a five-letter word.

also to find yesterday that the "repair" camera company have damaged my camera. :mad2: :mad2: I'm never gonna get my camera back. :(

Ohhh thats so bad! i m so sorry. I read your other post. thats bummer.

what is wrong problem?? i wonder you problem! be careful you have case make sure on protect ton digit camera!!!

Ohhh thats so bad! i m so sorry. I read your other post. thats bummer.
thanks...that also means you won't see more C pictures! until I can afford another $1,000+ camera. I'm not gonna get those crap cameras. manual lens is a mandatory.

what is wrong problem?? i wonder you problem! be careful you have case make sure on protect ton digit camera!!!
the only problem is I forgot to take pictures of my camera before I shipped it out. arrrrgh!! so mad at myself for that....

YAYNESS!!!!!! Giants won Game 2... YAYNESS!!!

Everything is bigger for Texas Rangers? nah, i dont think so.. we are GIANTS in California!!!

thanks...that also means you won't see more C pictures! until I can afford another $1,000+ camera. I'm not gonna get those crap cameras. manual lens is a mandatory.

the only problem is I forgot to take pictures of my camera before I shipped it out. arrrrgh!! so mad at myself for that....

awww!! you have save on picture oh no idea I understand!! too bad!! really difficult! crap on digit camera!

wheeeeee!! I sold my second handmade quilt. it's SO fun bidding stuff! you get unexpected price. :cool2: but next project, am not gonna sell it. :( it's for my friend's son's birthday next month. best get my hands working again!

YAYNESS!!!!!! Giants won Game 2... YAYNESS!!!

Everything is bigger for Texas Rangers? nah, i dont think so.. we are GIANTS in California!!!
yup.. giants are GIANTS now, rangers can keep shooting their guns with plastic balls smaller than BB. :lol:

wheeeeee!! I sold my second handmade quilt. it's SO fun bidding stuff! you get unexpected price. :cool2: but next project, am not gonna sell it. :( it's for my friend's son's birthday next month. best get my hands working again!

That's wonderful!

I have to mend my daughter's quilt I made her, but that should be easy. I also have to finish my son's quilt, but he's afraid he doesn't need it here in Florida. I'll finish it anyway. I never made one for hubby and I but I still plan to. Mother uses the one I made for her daily. Also, my brother and his family in Missouri each got one from me and they all use them. I was smart and made Queen size for my niece and nephew for when they got older.

That's wonderful!

I have to mend my daughter's quilt I made her, but that should be easy. I also have to finish my son's quilt, but he's afraid he doesn't need it here in Florida. I'll finish it anyway. I never made one for hubby and I but I still plan to. Mother uses the one I made for her daily. Also, my brother and his family in Missouri each got one from me and they all use them. I was smart and made Queen size for my niece and nephew for when they got older.
lolol .. my son's first birthday was not while ago and I still struggle with what size I should make for him .. while I would love to make him another quilt when he's a bit older.. thinking maybe I'd go with baby size so he can go and look back see how small it was! :P I think the small one could last him until about 7 or 8 .. wearing as booster blanket. :lol:

the first (queen) quilt was suppose be for my mother for Christmas last year but I couldn't finish it with love so I sold it after I finished a few weeks after new year eve. it was too purple for all males in my family tree! :lol:

I learn control my stress patient try hard work! tough :D too many pop easy anxiously feeling!

lolol .. my son's first birthday was not while ago and I still struggle with what size I should make for him .. while I would love to make him another quilt when he's a bit older.. thinking maybe I'd go with baby size so he can go and look back see how small it was! :P I think the small one could last him until about 7 or 8 .. wearing as booster blanket. :lol:

the first (queen) quilt was suppose be for my mother for Christmas last year but I couldn't finish it with love so I sold it after I finished a few weeks after new year eve. it was too purple for all males in my family tree! :lol:

My daughter's is made with big 16 inch blocks. I had a box of quilt blocks from a good friend of my maternal grandmother. These blocks are the muslin, from old flour and feed sacks. They have colorful butterflies appliquéd onto them that also came from feed sacks all from the 1930's. I used those and fabric from my maternity clothes and some of her outfits as a baby and toddler and made more 16 inch blocks. Then backed it with a lightweight bedspread. She loves it, but the butterflies are coming un-stitched. I have to sit down and redo the blanket stitch around them and redo the binding.

I'll see if I can find the picture. It was on another computer that crashed and I lost all of the picture files.

Wow, what a HECTIC week it has been with my son's birthday and Halloween events. I am ready for things to return to normal especially my workout routine which has been so messed up for the past two weeks. One more Halloween event tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back