The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mind is totally flat. slept only 3 hours. my body function is almost jelly. and NWSAD is upcoming on this weekend..i surly hope i get more energy.

Have been a long while since I last posted back in March. It is almost july... good god.

I hope be on aww on figure out see better I think so better, I thinkso see wish be professional become hope be improve two laptop :D

Good news: the H P mouse is better than the previous one. Amazing: got a DVD on how to instal-just plug in the slot. Haven't viewed the DVD yet.

recent weekend is just good...NWSAD softball regional tournament.

my team won 3rd place, we're only first year of playing together!! I got 2nd all star player award.

spent a night to chatting with Canadians (made 2 friends). Interesting about their home area to compare here. wow.

some stuffs are disappointing for myself :(

now, im counting days to NSAD!

revaluation doctor on my health :) I do better on adjust to to strength prevent! medicaiton, test lab bleeding

According to my son, the HP mouse benefits from the various improvements in Windows, Thus the DVD instruction is redundant.

I am so tired of all these days where no one gets up at the same time or in the same time frame. Makes mealtimes hard.

i had same problem kristina..in the end so fed up with it i said to the teenagers get off your butts i aint doing it anymore either starve cook or for yourselves if not going by my time,and they did

I am relaxing before heading to the Deafestival this week , see friends , enjoy NAD and Deafestival :)

162c5g.jpg

i had same problem kristina..in the end so fed up with it i said to the teenagers get off your butts i aint doing it anymore either starve cook or for yourselves if not going by my time,and they did

Mother up at 8, me up at 7, son up at 9, hubby up at 11:30 and daughter up at 12:30 (that was early for her today). Son is 17 and daughter is 18.

Probably an advantage:widowed with a cat. Meals whenever.
During the heatwave-stay in the shade and can swim indoors.

counting days left to go for NSAD weekend!!! yah it's at VEGAS, baby!

Gosh I haven't check AD since June 19! I hardly use my MAC cuz my 2 years old goes into everything, and I cannot trust that kid! LOL! Now I am kids free til Monday! WHOOT!

And I cannnnnnnnoooooot wait for my best friend arrive at 10!!! HURRY UP!!! I miss her to death! We are going to reunion this weekend! Leave tomorrow!!! I cannnnoooot wait to get out of here! :cool2: :lol: :giggle:

Mother up at 8, me up at 7, son up at 9, hubby up at 11:30 and daughter up at 12:30 (that was early for her today). Son is 17 and daughter is 18.

hubby daughter and son are dumping on you becarefull the little one learn dumping habbits...you mother and wife not slave

Jeez!....Someone here gave me "16 Likes" yesterday....:cool2:...dunno what to say...but to let him/her know that as much as I appreciate it, it does seem to be sort of "excessive"!....I'm guessing he/she was sitting on their computer hiting the "Like" button over and over, for the heck of it ??? :laugh2:

Jeez!....Someone here gave me "16 Likes" yesterday....:cool2:...dunno what to say...but to let him/her know that as much as I appreciate it, it does seem to be sort of "excessive"!....I'm guessing he/she was sitting on their computer hiting the "Like" button over and over, for the heck of it ??? :laugh2:

I got that too. I wondered it they were lonely and looking for more friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back