The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-rumba.

Wirelessly posted

LoveBlue said:
Yeah....reminds me of the song I used to sing when I was a little girl....
"Rain, Rain....go away!
Come back another day"!

We are flooded and expect more rain tomorrow.

Weren't you guys & gals in FL complaining about fires/smoke/drought not to long ago? And now your complaining about too much rain. Jeez, never satisfied. :lol:

No complaints here. :) need the rain to replenish the water supply. Some people are suffering from flooded grounds. The real complaint will start when the skeeters start chomping on us. :lol:

I been focused on toning and feeling awesome!

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Well - we had our first mosquito spraying due to all the rains we've had. They first came out in droves to each neighborhood and made sure there was no standing water and helped to take care of any that had it. Then we all got notice of the spray schedule and then it was done after sundown this week.

Been busy mopping and cleaning bathroom, living room (half way done with stuff to move off and clean and put back, some might go into boxes to put away as no need) do some recycling of newspapers (but gotta cut out some articles and etc I want to keep, the rest can go to the recycling box) .. phew what a day.. did cook beef strongnoff with sliced mushrooms for dinner (also had coleslaw as sidedish) so mmm.. will continue with the housework tonite and then relax for a while after lol.. gotta be ready for tomorrow work at pizza job.. ugh but well it's for a few hours for the shift tomorrow so hope to do 1 or 2 fast batches then home...

Pastor was really feeling bad for me this morning. He had made an agreement to make sure I got notes and verses all printed out before service if I came back to his church. All has gone well for the last 3-4 weeks. This past week, he was gone for a Camp Meeting for this area of the church district, so he only worked on his sermon late this morning. He had no notes for me, but had made arrangements with a lady that sits behind me to make sure I knew where in the bible he was. Sadly, she forgot and I missed out. I asked the teen who was sitting next to me and he said he didn't understand where we were in the bible at all. Ah well...

hi

hi every on!! im natalie.. im new to this so i have no idea what i am doing. so please bare with me.

hi every on!! im natalie.. im new to this so i have no idea what i am doing. so please bare with me.

what!! ? no idea how 0.o! maybe know you!
:hmm:

I confused,

how do you know her!
I am surprised!!!

Hi Natalie: hopefully in due course you discover the difference between "bare" vs "bear".
Sometimes a dictionary can help.
Cheers

I am pretty calm peace :P :cool2: I best neutral quick! I love on enjoy fun exciting to summer!

i stared reading '50shades of grey'for research of course...seeing women fighting over book i had to know what it about.i been told in uk it outsold harry potter.No book reviews or negative ones have been given so word of mouth people found it...

looking forward for next weekend, regional softball tournament: NWSAD!! cant wait.

I am busy on all the time all the time no much time I am working time serves!

At the school I work at most of the time, legend says that the band director position is cursed. I'm starting to believe it because with all the jobless directors out there... there still hasn't been one thats been there more than one year since 2008. And there hasn't been one that has stayed on more than 3 years for years before that. The last long term director died and its gotten progressively worse since then. They've been through 2 a year for the last two years. This last one they were trying to hire didn't work out. So now it's gotten so bad that they aren't even STARTING work at the school. lol..
Looks like I might be working band camp. Maybe they'll put me in as a para. That would be nice. Better pay!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back