The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Fun fact about each State in the USA:

NORTH CAROLINA ........ Home of the first Krispy Kreme doughnut.

I live in North Carolina, and today happens to be National Doughnut Day! :giggle:

NEW YORK ...................... Is home to the nation's oldest cattle ranch, started in 1747 in Montauk.

wow!! sad that ranch/farms are GONE for good in long island. I was a kid, and remember a lot of farms around there. a few years ago, i visited there and dont see any farms and replaced to the apartment or coop or stores. sad sad sad.

And here I was considering breakfast for dinner tonight, lol. Waffles sound good!

:lol: That's actually what we are having, and I only knew that factoid from reading a site with the history of waffles today.

Two more weeks left of work whoohoo off for the summer :)

wow. i sold my 7 slowpitch softball bats in less a week (maybe say, 4 to 5 days)!!!

bought brand new 3 bats and theyre on the way. Just in time for my tournaments!

Sad? Yeah! At least we got Adirondack that is permanently forever wild by 85% I think.

NEW YORK ...................... Is home to the nation's oldest cattle ranch, started in 1747 in Montauk.

wow!! sad that ranch/farms are GONE for good in long island. I was a kid, and remember a lot of farms around there. a few years ago, i visited there and dont see any farms and replaced to the apartment or coop or stores. sad sad sad.

FLORIDA ...................... At 874.3 square miles, Jacksonville is the U.S. 's largest city

Been ;iving in Jacksonville a very long time...and still haven't seen all of it yet....

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
FLORIDA ...................... At 874.3 square miles, Jacksonville is the U.S. 's largest city

Been ;iving in Jacksonville a very long time...and still haven't seen all of it yet....

Yup, the area is the largest. But surprisenly it is not population wise.

Well, girl, what are you waiting for? Get out there & explore! :)

I'm starving and can't hear yet and need coffee. The kitchen and the bar next to it are entirely too far away currently and I can't be bothered... so I surf the web and complain in my mind how hungry I am.

One more week to go (work):D

I am pretty great seem improve on reduce stress :) I am okay all right!

Heard from my oldest son complaining how old he is: only 40-this Monday!
Relative?

Wirelessly posted

It is raining cats and dogs here.

Yeah....reminds me of the song I used to sing when I was a little girl....
"Rain, Rain....go away!
Come back another day"!

We are flooded and expect more rain tomorrow.

Yeah....reminds me of the song I used to sing when I was a little girl....
"Rain, Rain....go away!
Come back another day"!

We are flooded and expect more rain tomorrow.

Weren't you guys & gals in FL complaining about fires/smoke/drought not to long ago? And now your complaining about too much rain. Jeez, never satisfied. :lol:

I am busy all the time no much It is no much times few busy I will soon ready summer July i will on increase , I hope be hires,

plus I have wonderful good hard work, best treat! I know on great wonderful awesome impressive I Know on fantastic!

I am feeling good wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back