The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at clock and family is begging me to start dinnner.

I don't wanna mommy!!!! I wanna play!!!!!!

Google tells me that Botti will be using her "tools of destruction." Have fun, Botti! I love your tag line "elitist snob."

The News has been saying that we're gonna get snow this weekend.... but by the looks of it, I doubt it as we have been having sunny days all week.
....did it snow?

For the people who was wondering where I was, I am still here. Not one fat chance that I was considered to quit, people thiought I did but no.

I just realized that tomorrow is Monday. :|
And that two weeks from now is the Winter Holidays! :)

Don't remind me about me Monday. I am looking forward to the two week winter break :)

What point i here ? No one interesting to me ?
Hey man, this is just general thread for anyone to post whatever we like to say, no need to take our attention :) just enjoy reading and post away! :cool2:

Hi, Superchris! :wave: Share your thoughts here. Just tell us what's going on in your corner of the world. :D

is going to work on christmas cards this week and have few errands to go to tomorrow (yucky)

is going to work on christmas cards this week and have few errands to go to tomorrow (yucky)

:wave:ONG :hug: been a very long time seeing you here. I got all your update in fb :) Adorable baby you have, she looks soo much like her daddy. Congratulations!

:wave:ONG :hug: been a very long time seeing you here. I got all your update in fb :) Adorable baby you have, she looks soo much like her daddy. Congratulations!

yep she does look like her daddy LOL a few says she has my nose :) but we will see if any changes when shes a bit older. :)

Hi, Superchris! :wave: Share your thoughts here. Just tell us what's going on in your corner of the world. :D

Errmmm , i just thought about my college work and my brain goes dead :giggle:

so you're manchester fan, eh? you ever encounter ICF?

I am grew up fan of Manchester United soccer fan. I am mad of soccar and cricket Ermrm not have understand what you say about encounter ICF

I am grew up fan of Manchester United soccer fan. I am mad of soccar and cricket Ermrm not have understand what you say about encounter ICF

you should at least know about I.C.F. (Inter City Firm) like Carlton Leach.

What point i here ? No one interesting to me ?
Ah another ManU fan, woot. Only problem is I'm stuck here in the States. Maybe one of these days I'll get over to London.

Ah another ManU fan, woot. Only problem is I'm stuck here in the States. Maybe one of these days I'll get over to London.

where in London do you wish to live in? (assuming money's not an issue)

I'd prefer West London. A bit upscale yes, but I also enjoy Victorian style architecture and from what I'm told there's a lot of old Victorian houses in that part of London.

Don't remind me about me Monday. I am looking forward to the two week winter break :)

Same here! I'm going to try to do everything I need to get done throughout the next few weeks so that I can spend those two weeks doing absolutely nothing. :)

2 week break, I'm doing good to look forward to my 4 day break from work. I can't wait til the day I've completed my degree and I've been hired on as a teacher. Weekends off, holiday breaks, and summers off and I could make 32K depending on the school district.

2 week break, I'm doing good to look forward to my 4 day break from work. I can't wait til the day I've completed my degree and I've been hired on as a teacher. Weekends off, holiday breaks, and summers off and I could make 32K depending on the school district.

All of that is nice but the money definitely sucks. That's the only issue I have with teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back