The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
baking some homemade bread to go along with my homemade pasta sauce and pasta. drinking some wine, and then I'm going to hit the dance club. Booyah!

that's so weird. I thought professor lives in faculty room :confused:

What an exciting Friday. Just a hint professor, it works better if you take a girl out to dinner first, then take her with you to the dance club.:wave: :cool2:

But the girl is going to meet me at the dance club, so why waste the money on an expensive dinner? :D (kidding! kidding!... now jinxedkitty is going to call me a cheapskate again)

:drool:Save me a plate :giggle:

I waited all evening for you but your plate got cold. Now I am so sad. :cry:

that's so weird. I thought professor lives in classroom :confused:

Hah! Are you kidding? I spend every minute trying to figure out how I can get the hell out of the classroom the soonest! (except, of course, when the students are little hotties. You might like my job, Jiro. :D)

You edited! you edited! Caught ya!!!!!!!!! Red handed!!!!

lol I was trying to remember the word it says on the door at school. brain fart moment :fu:

baking some homemade bread to go along with my homemade pasta sauce and pasta. drinking some wine, and then I'm going to hit the dance club. Booyah!

I'm with Ocean on this one, where's my plate too!

All Jiro have to do is to go to Hell to get the same experience as your job, Alex.

LOL, no shit, eh? Ah, it's not so bad. Except when there's 100+ pages of work to grade... like this weekend. :pissed:

I'm with Ocean on this one, where's my plate too!

Hurry, if you drive quick you might be able to get here before it cools off :D

LOL, no shit, eh? Ah, it's not so bad. Except when there's 100+ pages of work to grade... like this weekend. :pissed:

Difference is you're a self-contained man...

He's a manwhore.

giggity giggity goo!

My dear Alex, last I drove "quick" somewhere I got pulled over by the cops which HAPPENED to be the time I came home from visiting you! :P

I wish I could find a way to get out of work for the weekend. Sucks to be me! :P

Jiro is my Hero

(dude! total unintended rhyme! :h5:)

dude. first -

117484b.jpg

then :h5:

Ohhhh, that's a good burn. Nice.

I am eating a jubilee roll friendly's ice cream. It tastes simple. i like it. :drool:

I wish I could find a way to get out of work for the weekend. Sucks to be me! :P

*spewing coffee all over* work on weekend? people do that in this normal world? I need to get out of this thread.

:io:

Too bad it sucks to be you, unless you have paid sick time left.

It's alright, Even if I seem to complain about work on for this weekend; It's what I need to get extra $$ for Christmas and stuffs. I'd rather save up my paid sick days when I really need it. :)

*spewing coffee all over* work on weekend? people do that in this normal world? I need to get out of this thread.

:io:

:lol:

What world are you on? Don't tell me, It's the Jiro-motorcycle butt chafing-coffee world? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back