The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not find the new Christmas Oreo's at the store today.

Wal mart have those....in grocery store no..I looked and none! :( Just Wal Mart...dunno why!!!

I am out of them already! :lol: I plan get more on Monday. :) (maybe)
I could not find the new Christmas Oreo's at the store today.

Wal mart have those....in grocery store no..I looked and none! :( Just Wal Mart...dunno why!!!

I am out of them already! :lol: I plan get more on Monday. :) (maybe)

Hope I make it to Walmart on the weekend then! I am anxious for those cookies.

The News has been saying that we're gonna get snow this weekend.... but by the looks of it, I doubt it as we have been having sunny days all week.

I know this subject is somewhat taboo, but here goes anyway since I am not giving opinions.

I have added the following to my prayer list and the church is now keeping the following in prayer:

Restless_Heart, OceanBlue7, Sosie, Bottesini, Shel90 and Jillio.

I hope no one is offended and if so, I will apologize.
KristinaB

Thanks. How sweet of you, Kristina!
I will pray for you, too, to get better. I know it's no fun to have Migraines.
Again, thanks. :hug:

I owe you all an apology. I am trying to read and respond each of you as I can but my headache is killing me, due to allergies. Last wednesday night, I took a tablet before going to bed. It did knock me out for many, many hours, even tho, I missed my work yesterday. I called and explained my boss today. He laughed and said not to worry. I am glad that he's an understanding boss. *whew!*
I swore myself that I will never, never, never take this medication again. Of course, I was so pissed off.

Ugh...ain't look forward to the white stuff on the ground over this weekend! But I am staying inside! LOL!

No snow here but we may have snow flurries on my way either tomorrow or next week. Wait and see....

DITTO! Hope it snows a very very little. I dont feel like driving in snow for an hour on sat night and then sunday morning. why now! :mad2: I pray that weatherman is totally wrong about this weekend. :eek3:

We better pray that the weatherman is wrong about the weather that we are having!

Well, I better sign this off. I need my eyes to rest.

Have fun, everyone!

I better scram to my workout class ;)

baking some homemade bread to go along with my homemade pasta sauce and pasta. drinking some wine, and then I'm going to hit the dance club. Booyah!

baking some homemade bread to go along with my homemade pasta sauce and pasta. drinking some wine, and then I'm going to hit the dance club. Booyah!

What an exciting Friday. Just a hint professor, it works better if you take a girl out to dinner first, then take her with you to the dance club.:wave: :cool2:

:drool:Save me a plate :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back