The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what? I do work weekend.... surprise? Suck to be me? nah, I love my job... all I do is talk on VP then create report then talk on VP again and so forth.... getting paid for that I cant complain.

It's alright, Even if I seem to complain about work on for this weekend; It's what I need to get extra $$ for Christmas and stuffs. I'd rather save up my paid sick days when I really need it. :)

Hi, I see you so seldom now, I wonder, do you have an actual life or something? :lol:

LOL! Actually yes I do! I recently got married and she has two girls so they do keep me busy.

How are you?

LOL! Actually yes I do! I recently got married and she has two girls so they do keep me busy.

How are you?

I am great for an old sick person! :lol: Congratulations on your new family!

I am very happy for you.

But the girl is going to meet me at the dance club, so why waste the money on an expensive dinner? :D (kidding! kidding!... now jinxedkitty is going to call me a cheapskate again)

Jeez, I thought you were going to save your last five dollars on our date to the nearest dollar menu?

I shake my fist at you!!

Or better yet, I mispell in your presence (note the missing 's')..

.. AND I shall use a rather large graphic to represent my devilish mood

Mr.Burns%2Bof%2BJapan.gif

Sad that Monk series ended tonight. It was the best. :(

I better turn in or else will be a zombie for bootcamp in the morning.

I finally got my computer back from my hubby and kids. I didn't get to it for 2 days. Total withdrawals!!!! Gasp!!!!

I passed my final exam with an 82%. Meh.

Football time! We are leading far :P

Yep, it is official. I will be a walking zombie on the trails of Bidwell Park, should be pretty entertaining @_@

Just got back from a very cold cub scout camp out. Fortunately, we had heated cabins. Kids had a great time! :cool2:

Did I miss anything? :whistle:

Just got back from a very cold cub scout camp out. Fortunately, we had heated cabins. Kids had a great time! :cool2:

Did I miss anything? :whistle:

Just the usual. But tonight I plan to start playing the new Ratchet and Clank on PS3.

That should be exciting!
2wd3hgx.gif

I just realized that tomorrow is Monday. :|
And that two weeks from now is the Winter Holidays! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back