The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant what is up with epic fail?

There is just a fad for that phrase here now.

There is a thread by Phillips that has a lot of epic fail pictures, also maybe Babyblue has a thread of them.

Yeah, just reloaded with fresh popcorn, it is on "J and J Sale" for $1.99 per bucket!

Coca~Cola is also on sale too, 50 cents for gigatic cup!

Sorry Pepsi isn't available, as I made agreement with Coca~Cola

:giggle::wave: ok that was funny

Yeah, just reloaded with fresh popcorn, it is on "J and J Sale" for $1.99 per bucket!

Coca~Cola is also on sale too, 50 cents for gigatic cup!

Sorry Pepsi isn't available, as I made agreement with Coca~Cola

aww, i want Pepsi... :( :lol: i get popcorn

No, ladies, DVDfreaker striked us again, earlier this evening under the name 'ShadesOfGray' which was obviously caught by me, and it was a hugly epic fail.

No, ladies, DVDfreaker striked us again, earlier this evening under the name 'ShadesOfGray' which was obviously caught by me, and it was a hugly epic fail.

is there some.... (gay) lover spat between you and dvdfreaker? :hmm:

Man! Today is March 22, 2009... I joined here on March 22, 2004!!!! Unbelievable that 5 years have been passed!

woah!!!

6 people killed at Wal Mart stores.????

Just got a call and my daughter just got a text?

Is it true.... Some said Wal Mart everywhere was warned of this.

Gonna look it up and watch the news

Yes, I got some texts from my sister, she was worried about me, she always look out for me though. My sister is hearing but loves sign language to communicate with me. Anyway, She told me about Walmart. Scary part though. She said it was just a warning but still watch out for yourselves for your own safety. It has been happened at her work. The 4 police officers car was parking next to the store property lot.. it has been happened there and lucky that my sister was safe and sound.

Yes, I got some texts from my sister, she was worried about me, she always look out for me though. My sister is hearing but loves sign language to communicate with me. Anyway, She told me about Walmart. Scary part though. She said it was just a warning but still watch out for yourselves for your own safety. It has been happened at her work. The 4 police officers car was parking next to the store property lot.. it has been happened there and lucky that my sister was safe and sound.

Yeah, I got some text too. =/

Sup, y'all?

my hubby and daughter are spring cleaning the house while I am doing little bit here and there. It is red day for me so I am taking it easy.

What's up with u?

my hubby and daughter are spring cleaning the house while I am doing little bit here and there. It is red day for me so I am taking it easy.

What's up with u?

Oh I'm just out and about. Enjoying the lovely weather. :)

Just enjoy make design with background and add pix too for my few friends and one of Oceanblue7(AD member here) that one i make it :D

thanks god i'm night off trw! whew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back