The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVD Freaker? You were never shy before.

EPIC WIN!

:hmm:

Who is DVD freaker?

DVDFreaker was the infamous imposter of all time,, it was a good guy at first but unfortunately has broken all rules, and was perm-banned, but he came back on numeral of occassions, but we are not stupid, we can catch him red-handed, no matter how hard he tries, he is very very easy to be caught, no matter how hard he try.

we do not forget.

EPIC WIN!

Circlesky AKA John = JOIN FAIL!

DVDFreaker was the infamous imposter of all time,, it was a good guy at first but unfortunately has broken all rules, and was perm-banned, but he came back on numeral of occassions, but we are not stupid, we can catch him red-handed, no matter how hard he tries, he is very very easy to be caught, no matter how hard he try.

Circlesky AKA John = JOIN FAIL!

Thanks.

He did not seem to be shy to post his picture in the Photo thread.
He basically told on himself. :rofl2:

That is truly an epic fail!!

UGH! I wanted the damn COLDS OUT!!! It is really annoying my nose! And hard to breath when I was trying to get some sleep! UGH! I am feeling little better but still keep resting!

DVDFreaker, CircleSky, ShadesOFGray

FAIL!

Your english cannot be disgused...I caught you saying 'Cool!'

What a sad, sad, sad man

John, if you can read this, dont bother coming back, this is a very clever forum and we have more moderators than YOU think. Your IP address can not be digused, didnt you know that?

Yet, this is another attempted FAIL!

You got banned, in no time. Have a nice day.

He told on himself again!!

:rofl2:

When he said "ME"

Yep, moderator caught him and perm-banned for good. But Im sure, he will come back, nonetheless and we would easily recongise him in no time. :roll:

Except for the genius of Bottesini!!!

Epic Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back