The gift of hearing....do you cherish it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'll go ahead and say that you have really nothing constructive to show that you have bigger things in life than the general Deaf population.

Too bad, that's what we all knew. :ty:

I don't subject myself to people who subscribe to intellectual dishonesty and moribund thinkings when it comes to having a discourse. It just becomes pointless....kind of like you.

I don't subject myself to people who subscribe to intellectual dishonesty and moribund thinkings when it comes to having a discourse. It just becomes pointless....kind of like you.

hahaha nice cop-out.

A lot of people have been PMing me and such - they're interested.
The acceptance of the $25 bet was taken very fast too. That tell you anything?

So far I'm winning a nice steak dinner - thanks to you. :)

So I do feel real good right now.

Well, it's the time for me to go up and gamble some and hit on some married cougar.

Have fun guys, I'll be back.

hahaha nice cop-out.

A lot of people have been PMing me and such - they're interested.
The acceptance of the $25 bet was taken very fast too. That tell you anything?

So far I'm winning a nice steak dinner - thanks to you. :)

So I do feel real good right now.

Nice lie.

Enjoy your "steak"

What about the deficit? It is spiraling out of control, ever since Obama took office.

No, not to stand in the way, but to divert, show a choice. Or perhaps even create a new, different, sustainable and beautiful path.

A path that does not require batteries, fittings, audiologists or therapy. A path of acceptance, growth and an indescribably complex and joyous language. Along this path is education, friendship and acknowledgement. Acknowlegement of personal worth and independence, not you will be only better this way - just let me stick this in your ear...

You know, like a real leader who walks beside and helps friend to friend and not the great Patronizing Patriarchal Bwanah saving the "poor deaf folks"?

You are perfectly good the way you are kind of trail blazing or diversity offers a choice, informs, grants the person intelligence and personal responsibility.

Choices. Diversity. Acceptance. Love. Nothing wrong there.

(Sadly this Seimens corp reminds me of other large corporations, create a need (for batteries at first), build a market, start them young) Hmm, sort of like the tobacco industry? No, not to that degree or with harm, but can you see the intended analogy? Very few corporations can prosper upon the principles of agape.

:gpost: Great post LDNanna!

Sounds like you're talking about yourself.

Rather, it's those who like to jump the bandwagon when all of sudden their sensibilities get challenged. It's a typical but not wholly an unexpected response, especially in here. I post a thread, and some of you go nuts. The above and other posts illustrate my point all along.

If you want to have a discourse, fine. I'm all for it. But to make it personal just because you disagree doesn't make you any better than the rest of them.

Rather, it's those who like to jump the bandwagon when all of sudden their sensibilities get challenged. It's a typical but not wholly an unexpected response, especially in here. I post a thread, and some of you go nuts. The above and other posts illustrate my point all along.

If you want to have a discourse, fine. I'm all for it. But to make it personal just because you disagree doesn't make you any better than the rest of them.

Keep telling that to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back