The ex bashing/discussion thread

I am sorry to hear that, gals..

I was almost raped once by a 26 years old man when I was 16. (I looked older because I put on my makeup, etc.. that made him thinking that I am 21.:roll:.. ) I kicked his "down there", you know and then, I ran away from him as I could. I was scared and crying and I had a terrible nightmare for a month. Of course, I never told my parents about this.
I am without any makeup.. and I don't date guys, either... I had a terrible bad experience...

This man is BASTARD!!! :mad2:

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that, gals..

I was almost raped once by a 26 years old man when I was 16. (I looked older because I put on my makeup, etc.. that made him thinking that I am 21.:roll:.. ) I kicked his "down there", you know and then, I ran away from him as I could. I was scared and crying and I had a terrible nightmare for a month. Of course, I never told my parents about this.
I am without any makeup on.. and I don't date guys... I refused because of my bad experience...

This man is BASTARD!!! :mad2:

I am sorry..I cant imagine what you must have felt like. :hug:

Wirelessly posted

Sosie, I am sorry you had to go through this. I sure hope you are feeling better from this situation not easy to forget. :hug:

My ex had the utilities turned on in my name without my consent. He made sure I never saw a single bill and claimed that he was paying them. He also set double standards such as it was OK for him to go through my mail, but it was federal offense if I went through his mail. It was OK for him to smoke, but not OK for me. Well back to the utilities, he had claimed he was paying the bills and I could have only assumed so because we had electricity. After I kicked him out I call to have them put over into my name and the response I got was "Ma'am these utilities are already in your name and you are behind by 1,200 dollars." I came unglued. I knew right then I had just lost my home. There was no way I could afford to pay that. I had no money, nothing. My parents couldn't help either. So I had no choice but to move back in with them.

That brings back the memories of my ex-BF about 30 years ago. I was living with him and his mom. I paid his mom part of her utility bills. I remember seeing him turned on every tvs and lights one day. He excerised in the living room then his room and then his mom's bedroom (he was into Tae Kwon Do). I turned off the tvs and lights as I followed him around but he keep turning them back on. I didn't understand why he was doing that until the electricity bill came in. He was using that to make me look bad in his mom's eye. He was telling his mom that I read so much, using up so much electricity with the lamp. He is still living with his mom. That makes me think that he doesn't really love his mom.

He also stole $$ from me. Cash from my drawer and quarters from my coin jar as he loved playing aracade games. He is one of the worst persons I ever meet. Once he slapped me and that was it. I tried to figured how to break up with him without getting hurt (just in case) but he decided to break up with me. Good! He even tried to get me back and I said no. He slapped the door on his way out of my apt where I moved after the break up. He happened to find a guy on his way to see me, he blocked him - I am not sure how he did. I got fed up and move out of that state.

My heart hurts when I hear about what has been done to you, Deafbaja, dixie and Juli.

I would have castrated that bastard and leave him out in the desert for the vulcans to prey upon.

LOL! You mean vultures..... I am trying to imagine Spock and his people feasting on his body. Vulcans of Star Trek are supposed to be vegetarians.

LOL! You mean vultures..... I am trying to imagine Spock and his people feasting on his body. Vulcans of Star Trek are supposed to be vegetarians.

ROFLOL :rofl:

star-trek-spock1.jpg

BEWARE LEAST I FEAST UPON YOUR HEADS OF LETTUCE!!!!

Wow @ all the exes that ran up massive debts, stole money, and ran up the bills to leave you stuck with them. My ex never did any of that, thank goodness. Only just made me feel like crap about myself.

Wow @ all the exes that ran up massive debts, stole money, and ran up the bills to leave you stuck with them. My ex never did any of that, thank goodness. Only just made me feel like crap about myself.

Oh don't worry Shel, mine left me feeling crap too. Everything was my fault and nothing I did was ever good enough. He hit me a few times. The last time he hit me I hauled off and kicked him in the balls. He never laid another hand on me again. I'm just glad he's gone and out of my life now, most especially for my DD though. She needs a daddy not an asshole!

Making you feel like crap is bad enough! He's on the Naughty Ex List, too!

Oh don't worry Shel, mine left me feeling crap too. Everything was my fault and nothing I did was ever good enough. He hit me a few times. The last time he hit me I hauled off and kicked him in the balls. He never laid another hand on me again. I'm just glad he's gone and out of my life now, most especially for my DD though. She needs a daddy not an asshole!

Glad you gave him a piece of his own medicine! What's wrong with these people whether it is men or women who hurt their significant others like that? I am sure I have said mean stuff to my ex or even my current hubby but to go out of my way to make their lives miserable and make them suffer? I cant fathom doing all the shit that they did.

Sounded like she has morals of an alleycat. No, I'm not talking about ADer's Alleycat. :lol:

Did you ever get a psychologist's diagnosis of what your ex wife is?
I was wondering the same thing. I have a very good idea of what disorder she'd likely to to be dx'd to have.

Buy a kill-a-watt meter, costs around $20-30. It measures the amount of electricity a device is draining, then with this you can calculate wattage and bill costs using multiplication with kwh - should state on your bill or somewhere how much they charge.

I found out some things plugged in even while off, like the PS3 is draining ~20+ watts every second.. a light being turned on basically.

Thanks for the info. Found the cheapest one in Amazon.com. Also looking into the equipment that can detect cold or hot air in the house. Also found a book that teaches you how to insulate the home and other stuff about the energy. All on the Amazon. Will order them all.

Glad you gave him a piece of his own medicine! What's wrong with these people whether it is men or women who hurt their significant others like that? I am sure I have said mean stuff to my ex or even my current hubby but to go out of my way to make their lives miserable and make them suffer? I cant fathom doing all the shit that they did.

Ditto!

I think the Vulcan's are so pure. But it would be fun to watch Spock! :lol:

Oh, my gosh, I'm sorry Sosie. Did you know him?

Thanks. *sighs*
No, I don't know him. He was a totally stranger. I thought he was a nice guy but it turned out that he was not. Now, I don't trust any guys because of the incident.

Wirelessly posted

Sosie, I am sorry you had to go through this. I sure hope you are feeling better from this situation not easy to forget. :hug:

Thanks, Oceanblue... *sighs*

Yes, I will never forget that. Many guys asked me for a date. I declined. That's why I never get married. (My mother still wants me to get married :roll:.. Of course, I never told her about the incident, except my sister. She knows. She was almost abducted by a stranger man when she was 9 years old. She kicked, bited him and she managed to run away from him. She was strong and big chubby girl at the time. It was scary.. She never told her parents, either.) Men are jerks. I am sorry to say this..

How did I know the word 'Vulcan' especially when you consider I have never watched Star Trek! :dunno2:

Oh well, at least, I have brought some comedy relief temporarily into this thread. :)

I forgot to add that I fought, fought and kicked in the balls hard... I am an inch taller than this guy... I thanked my brother who taught me how to fight back when we were teenagers... (I was a major tomboy. I used to play sports with my brother and their friends, etc... )
Thanks, bro!! :hug:

Back